PDA

View Full Version : couple weird things i noticed

Alisha
Apr 19, 2004, 07:48 PM
when you cast shifta if an arkz monster is close to you but the ark is not the ark and all his monsters gain the effect of shifta

if you use knockout with reiz against a hunter even if the dmg is blocked they get knocked out but once when i tried it on a indi berla and the dmg was blocked it missed wtf?

DOG21313
Apr 19, 2004, 09:45 PM
On 2004-04-19 17:48, Alisha wrote:
when you cast shifta if an arkz monster is close to you but the ark is not the ark and all his monsters gain the effect of shifta

if you use knockout with reiz against a hunter even if the dmg is blocked they get knocked out but once when i tried it on a indi berla and the dmg was blocked it missed wtf?

For #2, did they use a special attack block card? If they didnt, I have no idea! =D

Skorpius
Apr 19, 2004, 11:36 PM
Creatures are like extensions of Arkz. If you Brave Wind an Arkz, the creatures get the boost, same prinicple

EJ
Apr 19, 2004, 11:44 PM
Well shifta should only work for a ally not the enemy. A simpler thing happen when I try to do resta on my gran sorreccor and it just dodge it same thing with shifta ^~^

Skorpius
Apr 20, 2004, 07:23 PM
Resta is ally SC only

EJ
Apr 20, 2004, 09:44 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I guess I didn't read the card right then...lol

Alisha
Apr 21, 2004, 06:33 PM
On 2004-04-19 19:45, DOG21313 wrote:

On 2004-04-19 17:48, Alisha wrote:

For #2, did they use a special attack block card? If they didnt, I have no idea! =D

theres a slight chance they might of used penetrate guard but i dont remember