PDA

View Full Version : More ID's

PsychoMantis
Apr 19, 2004, 11:19 PM
did any1 ever think that maybe this game needs more ID's?
such as: Brownill
Greyal
Blackia

or something else like that?
please make suggestions for other ID's if u would like too or comments about this subject as well.

Dhylec
Apr 19, 2004, 11:44 PM
well, ppl always want more..
but honestly dude, 10 id's ain't enough for ya? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Eihwaz
Apr 19, 2004, 11:58 PM
Well, the only problem with more section IDs, is that all current IDs are aligned with a certain weapon type, and some IDs have a "secondary" finding. For example, Skyly finds lots of Swords, but finds quite a few Rifles. Oran finds many Daggers, but a few different Wands to boot.

You'd almost certainly need some new weapon types to accomodate new IDs.

...or I s'pose you could have an ID that finds all Sabers, a different ID that finds all Handguns, and another ID that finds all Canes...but that'd be kinda stupid, really.

Dragon_Ash
Apr 20, 2004, 12:40 AM
brownill/brownpile? where did that come from?

i was thiking of something mor like goldill or goldun something like that...

Hrith
Apr 20, 2004, 10:13 AM
Oran's secondary finding is Swords, not Wands.

goku4ever
Apr 20, 2004, 11:11 AM
how about an id that finds nothing? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Butoden
Apr 20, 2004, 11:26 AM
I would like to see a Cyanite ID which is specialized in finding Rare Units and Items (such as Add Slot, Amplifiers and God/Units*)

PaleKid15
Apr 20, 2004, 12:08 PM
Where's my "Random" option for ID's? Random drops from every enemy would make things more interesting.
Or an ID that finds all of the exclusive drops from other ID's. That would be quite helpful.

Eihwaz
Apr 20, 2004, 05:33 PM
On 2004-04-20 10:08, PaleKid15 wrote:
Where's my "Random" option for ID's? Random drops from every enemy would make things more interesting.
Or an ID that finds all of the exclusive drops from other ID's. That would be quite helpful.

Yes, but an ID that finds all the exclusive items would be broken. All Section ID cards, all the various DB's/Flowen's Swords, NOT TO MENTION all the various excellent ID-exclusive stuff, like ChainSawd, Yas9KM, Twin Chakram, Handgun: Milla...

'Course, if it DID exist? Heh, I'd remake my Pinkal character...now. @__@

EDIT: Oh, yeah, Kef, that's right. I was thinking of my Oran FOnewearl, Magical Piece, and Section ID findings. Got a bit confused, eh? >__>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-04-20 15:35 ]</font>

PsychoMantis
Apr 20, 2004, 09:13 PM
well what i meant about this topic was kinda more variety not so much on finding new items. example: maybe instead of pinkal someone likes the color black more. all blackal or whatever i said earlier would do, would be another variation for the color.
so instead of 10 id's, there's 20 instead, just there really is only 10 different ones w/ different items to find, anyone following me here?

On 2004-04-20 09:26, Butoden wrote:
I would like to see a Cyanite ID which is specialized in finding Rare Units and Items (such as Add Slot, Amplifiers and God/Units*)

there's redria for ya pretty much! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif or maybe, possibly even yellowboze just abit.