PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Last Photon Blast?

ignignokt
Apr 20, 2004, 01:33 PM
Hello! I've looked through all the Guides here and tried searching the forum, but I can't seem to find an answer.

I'm raising a mag and even though I have gotten it up to level 125, it still hasn't learned its 3rd blast yet. How do I go about obtaining it?

Right now it is: Def-15, Pow-1, Dex-11, Mind-98 (and my section id is Purplenum).

Thanks!

THOMAS_LARS
Apr 20, 2004, 01:41 PM
Well when you rase a mag it depends on which kind it is if its mind is only being rased rase something else it will most likely change into something new and a new photon blast will appear. Hope this helps but this method is not recommended being it is time consuming and takes up way to many preciuos levels on your mag.

Hooga
Apr 20, 2004, 02:19 PM
Each mag has a specific photon blast. Some mags have the same photon blast. Your mag evolved at lvl 50, but did not earn a photon blast because the mag it evolved to had the same photon blast as one your mag already had.

So, to get a different photon blast, every 5 levels, feed your mag the last food with a character with a different class / section id. Past lvl 50, mags can change every 5 levels. You may want to check the charts and see which combination of class / ID will give you a different PB than the two you already have. The evolution guides.

Your mag is mind > dex > pow. Giving your mag to a hunter will get you either Golla (moose) or Estilla (dolphin). Ranger will get you Estilla (dolphin). Force will get you Mylla and Yourba (shifta/deband). It all depends on what you already have.

To guarantee a new PB, I would give the mag to an A ID (purple, red, sky, viridia, yellow) hunter (HU).

But, giving to a Ranger would be better. Did you raise this mag on a force only? If so, give to ranger and feed at the next multiple of 5 lvl.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trouble_fish on 2004-04-20 12:25 ]</font>

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 20, 2004, 03:02 PM
i once had a lvl 200 mag with only 2 photon blasts, i dunno what the hell i did to it either.

ignignokt
Apr 20, 2004, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the tips! Hmm... I'll try giving it to someone else and see if it changes for them. I already have the Dolphin and the Shifta/Deband guys. And so far yeah, I grew it all by myself:)

So it is possible to get it to level 200 and be stuck with only 2 blasts? That's what I was afraid of and why I asked... D'oh!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ignignokt on 2004-04-20 13:54 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Apr 20, 2004, 04:19 PM
On 2004-04-20 13:50, ignignokt wrote:
So it is possible to get it to level 200 and be stuck with only 2 blasts? That's what I was afraid of and why I asked... D'oh!

It is possible, but not incredibly common. You will only get 2 Photon Blasts if you only have 2 when it evolves into a rare/special Mag (since normal Mags you can have a different class or ID feed it once at level 200 to have a possibility of gaining a new Photon Blast).