PDA

View Full Version : amazing luck!!

doubletake123
Apr 20, 2004, 07:55 PM
today i was doin FIY tryin to pipe a pal rappy. so in like the second room the first rappy falls YESSSSSSS!!!!!! kill it CRAP!trifluid. ok i keep on goin i get to the roome with eight rappies start my ryuker, two pipes later PAL RAPPY!! oh no im surounded ahhh one hit and im dead come back try again two pipes later AHHHHH ANOTHER ONE go in the room(not gettin trapped this time) kill it and RED BOX!!!!! pick it up RED PARTISAN!!! yay! It's not a great weapon, but it still looks pretty sweet. it's amazing all the good luck today. IM almost startin to believe this whole beet thing but im not totallt convinced. IM still getting over the fact that i foun 3 Pal rappies within five minutes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

p.s. cheech could you hook me up with one of your cookies. lol

psoDCforever
Apr 20, 2004, 10:09 PM
oh man your so lucky... whenever i find a rare rappy i either can't kill it or it's on a quest so it doesn't drop a rare item(i'm on dc)

PurplePower1
Apr 20, 2004, 10:26 PM
yea i am on the gamecube version so i have found a Pal Rappy or two, let me tell you. and yea i ahve found the Agito REal, so all is good in the hood.

THOMAS_LARS
Apr 21, 2004, 01:44 PM
The first pal rappy i have ever saw dropped a red box (red Handgun) not the greatest drop but it serves its purpous right?

Sphere
May 6, 2004, 04:53 PM
What difficulty was it on?

Zelgadis
May 6, 2004, 04:56 PM
Ult whitill....and damn your luck for finding Pal's like that! I usually have to wait for a long time when piping for mine. And they still owe me things *cough*

doubletake123
May 6, 2004, 05:00 PM
On 2004-05-06 14:53, Sphere wrote:
What difficulty was it on?

wow you brought this back from like 3 weeks ago. Let's look and see i found 3 PAL rappies you know what that means, that means it was ultimate because pal rappies only drop on ultimate. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

JGaff
May 6, 2004, 05:03 PM
eh, It's not that old. We could still milk this thread for some life yet. However, this is borderline thread ressurection. Try not to bump things from pages beyond possibly three ( and if you do reply to a topic from beyond the first page,ALWAYS check the date the posts were made, which can be found underneath the post and to the left.)

Back to the topic, Pal Rappies have yielded a Red Scorpio. Good Bye grinders http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. However, i may try for an Agito down the road. That might be more challenging...

lain2k3
May 6, 2004, 05:06 PM
just a quick question Jgaff, how can you be 50% doen finding something? or 20%?

you either have it or you dont.

Zelgadis
May 6, 2004, 05:14 PM
O.o I'm confused now.

doubletake123
May 6, 2004, 05:19 PM
On 2004-05-06 15:06, lain2k3 wrote:

He has a really good piont there.

DOG21313
May 6, 2004, 09:27 PM
On 2004-05-06 15:06, lain2k3 wrote:

Maybe that is based on the statistics found at various sites, like the 1/100 drop rates and stuff. Maybe he has killed X/100 making it X% complete. Yes, i know it is not gonna drop when you kill the 100th enemy exactly, its just based on the STATISTICS. You SHOULD have it by then.

Cheep
May 6, 2004, 09:38 PM
Am I cheech? Sanji went crazy trying to get one of those. You're really lucky so you get a red cookie for a red partisan http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/santacookie.gif

Eihwaz
May 6, 2004, 10:11 PM
Wow, nice job. Red Partisan owns.

EJ
May 6, 2004, 10:18 PM
Congrats on the red partisan.

ShinAsura666
May 7, 2004, 04:11 AM
I hate those little green bastards.With my skyly ive killed aesily more than 40 and never had a angel harp (not even a pd).With my PINKAL 7 pals and i got an agito.with my redria 4 pals and 4 red handguns.Viridia 1 pal 1 red scorpio.