PDA

View Full Version : Things to do on EP2 C4 player 1:

SolRiver
Apr 20, 2004, 09:45 PM
I was player 1 on the team... Also my first time trying C4, I was a RAcaseal... I am highly experienced in fighting multi tough enemies... However, after 1 room, where it turn dark all of a sudden and then everyone warp to somewhere (I was warped into different location than the other 3 players). Then I had to fight some tough mob by myself, then I finally got it done with little to spare (thx to the gun I can actually finish)... I move onto a warp which take me to a location where other 3 had already pass by, I go through it and find 2 gate 1 switch where now immpossible to get through by myself due to number of switches I had to stand on... These people (3 Japanese who joined my game) didnt come back to open the switch or anything... so I was 100% stuck... then one of the JP 'decided' to go die... Challenge failed...

ok here is my questions
-Did I do anything wrong?
-Please fill in some of my missing pages...

Capricornus
Apr 21, 2004, 01:16 AM
On 2004-04-20 19:45, SolRiver wrote:
I was player 1 on the team... Also my first time trying C4, I was a RAcaseal... I am highly experienced in fighting multi tough enemies... However, after 1 room, where it turn dark all of a sudden and then everyone warp to somewhere (I was warped into different location than the other 3 players). Then I had to fight some tough mob by myself, then I finally got it done with little to spare (thx to the gun I can actually finish)... I move onto a warp which take me to a location where other 3 had already pass by, I go through it and find 2 gate 1 switch where now immpossible to get through by myself due to number of switches I had to stand on... These people (3 Japanese who joined my game) didnt come back to open the switch or anything... so I was 100% stuck... then one of the JP 'decided' to go die... Challenge failed...

ok here is my questions
-Did I do anything wrong?
-Please fill in some of my missing pages...

You probably mean the random split after fighting the dolmolm and delpeth room.
This split however can be controlled.
When fighting the last delpeth in that large room its advised to stay all together at the edge of the room (which all those JP players prolly did), near the recos. By doing so all players will be warped into the same room. Most JP players expect you to do the same seen the fact that controlling this split saves up mates (and scapes).
However, even if you fail to get the 4-0 split, being solo should get you through if you follow the correct road (but its though)

SolRiver
Apr 21, 2004, 02:52 AM
ah I see, thx

I was with the group all close and nice, but suddenly they all disappear... I was the last in the room, then I saw their shifa light on the other side of room... so I thought they all moved there without me noticing they moved due to lag (apparently the real lag was that shifa still there), so I moved from my spot... then bam...

it seems the JP especially choose the spot next to door when we just enter that room... maybe a shorter route =/ (one of the JP had something like 1:01 c4)

Capricornus
Apr 21, 2004, 03:01 AM
point is staying close together and following the same track.
Once the delpeth is killed, the room gets dark. Then stay together and walk in the line the recoboxes are positioned. Should you always guarantee a 4-0 split. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capricornus on 2004-04-21 01:02 ]</font>

Jarek
Apr 24, 2004, 12:42 PM
Same thing happened to me before and I had no idea why. But I got if figured out now. The best advice has already been given: stay together no matter what. Other wise you're probably SOL.

Pob
Apr 24, 2004, 12:48 PM
On 2004-04-21 00:52, SolRiver wrote:
it seems the JP especially choose the spot next to door when we just enter that room... maybe a shorter route =/ (one of the JP had something like 1:01 c4)

If you stay at the back of the room, the route avoids a delbiter - it has Sinows and Deldepths instead - so most people try for that one.