PDA

View Full Version : COM Opponents

Sharkyland
Apr 20, 2004, 09:50 PM
Is there a list on who's who's (H:01~H:08, D:01~D:08)? And how come there isn't a COM team including certain characters (haven't seen Reiz, Creinu, Glustar, etc)...

Mixfortune
Apr 21, 2004, 12:52 AM
I was making a list, but it's a little incomplete.
It seems like there are 16 possibilities. 1-9 are Hunters decks, and 10-16 are Arkz decks.

I noticed that while playing the US version going to the JP ships will have the same name, but be a different style deck. For example, on the JP ships (while playing the US version), H:2 is Ino'lis: YAMATO.

H:1- Sil'fer: Howl Wind
H:2- Orland: YAMATO
H:3- Orland: YAMATA
H:4- Kranz: Accel.
H:5- Viviana: Maiden
H:6- Stella: VV!
H:7- Ino'lis: Lady Witch
H:8- Guykild: Bullets
H:9- Glustar: Comedian

A:10- Hyze: Legend?
A:11- (I don't have this one)
A:12- Creinu: Battle Line
A:13- K.C.: Needle
A:14- Rufina: Sacrifice
A:15- Break: Rainbow
A:16- Rio: Get A Life

Alternate on JP Ships (US version)

H:2- Ino'lis: YAMATO
D:1- Memoru: Howl Wind

Once I play the computers a little more I will probably try and keep track of the cards in their deck. Right now I only know a few of the themes some of the decks are based around (Break: Rainbow uses rappies, Glustar: Comedian uses items like Harisen and Toy Hammer, etc.)

EDIT- Added H:8- Guykild: Bullets

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-04-22 11:07 ]</font>

VulpesMundi
Apr 21, 2004, 03:50 AM
H03 will also become Stella - YAMATA on the JP ships with a US version.

Team Tournament Battles...
Incoherent: Sil'fer - Storm, K.C. - Earthquake
K.C. +1: Teifu - Last Dance, K.C. - Ruby
Mad Pair: Memoru - Only!, Viviana - Helpless!
Master?: Break - Big Swing, Relmitos - Proficiency
Nice Pair?: Kranz - Rumble!, Lura - Tremble
One Stroke: Sil'fer - Blow, K.C. - ONIGAMI
Other Side: Break - Great Victim, Saligun - Revenge
Reward: Guykild - GAGIGAGI, Saligun - Struggle

As for the single battles, it seems like there should be two sets. Sixteen for both the Hunters and the Arkz. Considering that ST is slowly giving us maps, there's a good chance that they might also add extra COM sets every now and again. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I know I'd like to see more of the SCs represented in the COM sets.