PDA

View Full Version : Insane luck today - 6 rares!

Django
Apr 21, 2004, 12:24 AM
I haven't found a rare for two months, and the only rares i've found before today were two photon drops.
Today I found--
?-gun-SPECIAL WEAPON/Varista
?-gun-SPECIAL WEAPON/M&A60 Vise
Grass assasin's arms
?-cane-SPECIAL WEAPON/Club of Laconium

It was crazy, I just kept finding them within minutes of eachother.

Eihwaz
Apr 21, 2004, 12:29 AM
Despite being somewhat common (especially the 9-Star weapons), those aren't too bad.

Any good percentages? Remember, kiddies. Good percents can make an okay weapon, great.

VioletSkye
Apr 21, 2004, 01:20 AM
heh, its always fun to see lots of red boxes, but after awhile, you will come to despise the Varista lol.

iamfanboy
Apr 21, 2004, 03:43 AM
No freakin' kidding.

I've just found my first Varista in almost a month and a half while doing V. Hard Central Control Jungle runs searching for a Madam's Umbrella from that Maricarol or whatever the plant miniboss is.

Stupid jerk. 23 runs so far, no luck with that, but plenty of annoying rares that I have too many of already... And lots and lots of Mats! ^_^ Those go to my new FOmar, for sure. 10 HP mats? damn yeah!

SJ
Apr 21, 2004, 03:51 AM
I love Varistas, but I don't find many http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
btw awesome sig Violet

Sharkyland
Apr 21, 2004, 09:54 AM
Got a good varista and have high ATA? I just paralysis my enemies for fun and let everyone wondering what the hell happened to the monsters.

Most I've found was 4 Varistas, 2 Flowen Swords, 2 Last Survivors, and 1 Dragon Slayer. It was like a month later till I found my first DB saber.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-21 07:57 ]</font>

Django
Apr 21, 2004, 04:47 PM
And here's two more SPECIAL WEAPON gun, probably another varista. I need 20 more level ups to use the varista, and 30 to use the machine guns... Stupid HUcast only giving me 1 ATA per level up...

Though, I must say, these grass asassin sabers make for alot of fun. I love swinging them around.

Edit: They turned out to be another M&A60 VISE and a VARISTA. I just wish I could actually use them...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Django on 2004-04-21 14:52 ]</font>

THOMAS_LARS
Apr 22, 2004, 01:55 PM
yeah no dought weapons that look cool at the begining are sometimes good but you do come to hate them eventually

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 22, 2004, 01:57 PM
I wish i would find like 50 Supressed guns insetad of 50 Varistas seeing is how i still use Supressed Gun, that way i could find ones with better hit%, ahwell i got me a 35% Hit one(Supressed), thats good enough i guess.

Eclypse
Apr 22, 2004, 02:00 PM
On 2004-04-20 23:20, VioletSkye wrote:
heh, its always fun to see lots of red boxes, but after awhile, you will come to despise the Varista lol.

For me it's gotta be the GUILTY LIGHT, I find that thing more than I find trimates or trifluids. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eclypse
Apr 22, 2004, 02:01 PM
On 2004-04-21 14:47, Django wrote:
And here's two more SPECIAL WEAPON gun, probably another varista. I need 20 more level ups to use the varista, and 30 to use the machine guns... Stupid HUcast only giving me 1 ATA per level up...

Though, I must say, these grass asassin sabers make for alot of fun. I love swinging them around.

Edit: They turned out to be another M&A60 VISE and a VARISTA. I just wish I could actually use them...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Django on 2004-04-21 14:52 ]</font>

Keep your ATA/HP high and milk that VISE special because you'll do sick damage.

ShadowEX
Apr 22, 2004, 03:03 PM
I would have to say that my worst mass-rare finding was in a v-hard ruins run .. while clearing the first two rooms, i find 4 DB's Sabers. got tired of it and just left them of course http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif