PDA

View Full Version : THATS IT!!!!!!!!!

LegOLamb
Apr 24, 2001, 03:24 AM
PSO IS A WAY OF LIFE!!!! And I'm sick of doin the same thing everytime I play. The same levels, same monsterz, same stupid Falz...Red Ringo or whoever the $#%!...

I put up a post... a post stating a proposition to all those hardcore PSO gamers out there. A competition between teams of PSO players (or clans)... We need to spice up this game. I say say WE because we all have to participate in order to make this fun!!!! RESPOND!!! READ MY OTHER TWO POSTS!!!! AND LETS NAME A DAY FOR THE COMPETITION!!!

If you all like PSO as much as you claim to like it, you would all be all over this idea! grr...

MechDan
Apr 24, 2001, 11:24 AM
Well, I keep telling people to try out the extreme low level game offline with "disposable" characters. It has a lot of depth, because your resources and abilities are so limited. There's also more variety in the enemies because it takes a LOT more damage to do in a Gigabooma than a Booma. You don't see that in Hard or V-Hard mode.

Also, the "NO WEAPON" concept has really spiced up online play for me and my friends.