PDA

View Full Version : Mag feeding

Sneakers
Apr 21, 2004, 05:45 PM
I'm trying to make a decent mag that is strong on magic. I wanted to also use wing of angel on it, so i can have the angel wings mag, that had great stats for tech usage. I got both mag feeder programs..but can't seem to get a combonation that can seem to be done. So...if i start with a baby mag (5/0/0/0), what would be thesable numbers to use? Anyone have a mag that is strong on mind? I am also trying the same for a high ATA and ATP...but if I can get one...i figure the others would be about the same.

Thanks

Eihwaz
Apr 21, 2004, 05:59 PM
Well, Heart of Angel is a pretty easy Mag Cell to use. The Mag just has to be level 100+, and equipped to a non-droid.

For High-Mind, maybe try this:

Maximum Single Stat Mags: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1026

Follow the guide, but once the Mag gets to 100, use the Heart of Angel. Then, you can easily feed it 200 with lots of Mind.

I'm not real sure if that will work okay, so maybe just poke around with Mag Farmer until you can get a Mag to 100 with as much Mind as possible, then use the Heart of Angel. After that, it'll be a snap; Mag Cell Mags feed amazingly well.

Sneakers
Apr 21, 2004, 07:01 PM
Ok...will try that. I never used heart of angel, and didn't realize how easy it was to feed a mag cell.