PDA

View Full Version : about force items such as hildebear cane...

ShadowEX
Apr 21, 2004, 08:46 PM
I was wondering this for a while now.. i noticed that the hildebear cane is on the recommended force equipment.. i need to know.. does the foie special on the cane cast a foie of your own foie level? or does it have its own level of foie? same goes for other items such as magical piece.. etc

Ketchup345
Apr 21, 2004, 08:48 PM
They have theoir own levels. The Hilde* canes level depends on how open the mouth is.

ShadowEX
Apr 21, 2004, 08:49 PM
okay.. makes since i guess.. would be pretty overpowered if you could cast a lv 30 foie w/o paying tp cost http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Primrose
Apr 21, 2004, 09:53 PM
I do not know if it really relys on the movements of the mouth, but Hildebear's Cane does a random Foie, between level 1-10. The Foie casted as a special attack is also boosted, since Hildebear's Cane gives a 30% boost to Foie.
All technique casting special attacks profit from any kind of technique bonus, and from MST, however /Technique units do not change the level.

iamfanboy
Apr 22, 2004, 02:10 AM
Plus it's just humorous! Nothing funnier than a Hildebear head just ripped off and stuck on the end of a staff! *uses it to beat a hildebear to death with his melee FOmar*

EJ
Apr 23, 2004, 06:50 AM
magical piece also has it own level of zonde and also gives a nice boost to mid-level techs and so does c-sorreccor cane which reduce tp cost by 10% which is also good.