PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Players Online

Sitka
Apr 22, 2004, 09:00 AM
This is my first post, so go easy on me if it's too obvious. I'm an old PSO veteran who just recently went online xbox for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I've played offline entirely up until now, building up great characters on the Dreamcast and the Gamecube, picking up great rares and enjoying the whole experience. My XBOX experience has been a little frustrating. I've been frozen a couple of times, losing some great weapons which would take months to get back (which is why I understand why people dupe - you put in all that time and lose your favorite weapon and endure the torture of hunting down 25 Pal Rappies only to get a little meseta and some monomates!!!). I kept looking for, but not finding any Easter Eggs. I got the flower bouquet which now occupies a useless slot in my bank. I've been spammed by bad music, bad noise, bad language and bad manners by kids who have little respect for the art of gaming. I have also met some wonderful individuals who are just plain fun to play with. I've enjoyed some great moments fighting through East Tower and West Tower, reversing companions when the delbiters were stomping them and leaving me with only one hit point left; wading through a room of Ob Lilies, freezing them with my frozen shooter which has become my favorite weapon of all time, as my partner picked up the Sange dropped by the one Mil Lilly we had seen in many days, trying desperately for the ss rank on TTF, only to lose it by accidently killing my companion who was having his marrow sucked out by Falz. It's really good staff and I very much enjoy those moments. I write my thoughts because I am looking for simarly-minded folks who want to hook up and make some great runs. I have not yet joined any guilds, I have not done battle mode, I don't completely understand challenge mode yet, I get lost on most of the online quests, I'm still afraid of the seabed and I've never seen Olga Flow on ultimate, but I share everything, I'll help others hunt for the elusive rare and I enjoy the friendship on online dialogue and coordinated tactics. I prefer Celeste block 1 and I will be there this afternoon (pacific time) if you're interested in making some runs. My three main characters right now are Racast (Skyly - 116), Ramarl (Purplenum - 80) and Fonewearl (Pinkal - 56). I can make Skyly runs for Sealed J-Swords, Purplenum runs for Psycho Wands and Pinkal runs for lots of stuff once I get her up to ultimate. If you're interested in playing, post when and where you plan on being and how to recognize you. I'm easy, unless someone copies me, I always use the Sitka tag on my characters. I've been reading all of your posts for the past several months and I've enjoyed the insights and the committment to keeping the game honest and fun for everyone. I'm impressed by the high level folks 120+ levels because I know how hard it is to work up to those levels. Anyway, howdy all and keep up the good posts.

DurakkenX
Apr 22, 2004, 10:06 AM
I'm on almost always..today i'll be on sometime after 3pm est...I go by Durakken and or Sylphie Gen as my two main chars right now...if you play legit i'll bust out some of my legit stuff...if you don't care well whatever i want to kill things with

I play mainly on Davburite 14 because that's hardly ever got anyone else accept me and my friends.

Durakken is a 155 HUcast Greenill in black and red
Sylphie Gen is a 114 HUnewearl yellowboze currently in red

if you wanna play I'll look for yas when i get on after class. but i may be a bit tired since i've been up since 4am est

Stingray
Apr 22, 2004, 10:26 AM
Ya I'll be interested... I'm Legit but not one of those Legits who bash non-legits (well I try not to be at least). I'll either be using my 139 (almost 140) RAmar Dark-Fire who is Redria and has all the areas unlocked (just in case you wanted to know), or XF-45 Hawk who is a 100 Whitill HUcast...

I made a new Clan if your interested in joining http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

kevlar_pso
Apr 22, 2004, 11:35 AM
I play on the Xbox version quite a bit during the weekdays and I can introduce you to some good ppls to lev up with. kevlarAK is my gamertag. You wouldn't happen to live in Sitka would ya?

Siris
Apr 22, 2004, 11:36 AM
Hi Sitka, I'm X-box as well and usually play in Dav although I make tripe to Cel 1 and 13 on occasion...and a verrry rare trip to Apatite. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I personally play legit, although I don't care if I play with legit/non-legit players as long as they are honest about it and don't tell me the story about the red ring they found but couldn't remember what dropped it because it was an intense battle. @@ It's more of a playing style in general and courtesy that I look for. Nice to meet you. My chars are in my profile, if I see you I'll be sure to wave.

TatuPreb119
Apr 22, 2004, 11:42 AM
Yeah anytime you see me online I'll play with you I'm one of three charcters Ethier TatuPreb-HUCast or Nik-Nak-RAmar or DaGimp-HUcaseal.. by the way what level are you on?

Sitka
Apr 22, 2004, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking forward to hooking up with some of you later. To answer a couple of questions, I'm from Northern California (my Samoyed dog, God rest his soul, was bred from a Iditarod sled dog from Sitka and I loved Louis L'amour's book entitled 'Sitka.'" I play my Racast in ultimate, my Ramarl will be in ultimate now that she's at level 80 and I have a few levels to bring up the little pixie Fonewearl at 56. I do have a Redria Hucast that's only at level 7 right now, but I'll bring him up after I've leveled the others for a while. I love the Racast's pure power and have mostly used Justy's, Wals and Mech Guns with him, but my true love has been the hot Ramarl who looks like an Irish assassin and blows stuff away with her frozen shooter. I love freezing a Sinow just as he drops or stopping a Hildebear in mid-swing. Still, she'll probably die a lot now that I'm in ultimate because her hp and stats are still very low - no way she can survive ultimate tower runs. I enjoy playing with good players, legit or assisted, and would enjoy being in a good clan - I'm just not sure on how to go about it and what all the details are. Thanks again for the feedback and I look forward to playing with you later.

DurakkenX
Apr 22, 2004, 02:01 PM
well i'm chillin in cel 1...with my HUcast..just to let you know

gream-green
Apr 22, 2004, 03:01 PM
Sitka are you the same as Sitka Blue-D? Just curious

Sitka
Apr 22, 2004, 03:22 PM
Gream-green - good to hear from you. I was wondering if I would here from any of the guys I've been playing with lately. Yes, Blue-D is my Racast and 6 is my Ramarl. I've seen you playing the last few days, but could not hook up as you were already engaged or I was at the wrong level with Sitka 6. I'll try and catch you later.

gream-green
Apr 22, 2004, 04:35 PM
On 2004-04-22 13:22, Sitka wrote:
Gream-green - good to hear from you. I was wondering if I would here from any of the guys I've been playing with lately. Yes, Blue-D is my Racast and 6 is my Ramarl. I've seen you playing the last few days, but could not hook up as you were already engaged or I was at the wrong level with Sitka 6. I'll try and catch you later.

Cool man, Sitka is super fun to play with I will be on in maybe an hour or two! You are like one of the first folks I have seen up on here that I actually play with, pretty cool. I love Samoyed's ^-^

kaseius
Apr 22, 2004, 09:46 PM
Hey, everybody. I used to come here to PSO World a long time ago (Early GCN times), and am now back, but on XBox. I'm looking for legit people to play with (and I know this is the place). Unfortunately, I only got it yesterday. I DID stay home today from illness, and played all day long. I've got an around level 35 FOnewm named Stumpster X, and a RAcast named .kuchen, around level 6 or 7.

My gamertag is Kaseius. Hope to play with some of you soon.

Sitka
Apr 23, 2004, 08:57 AM
Hey Gream Green, sorry about last night. I tried to get back with you and I got sidetracked, then dinner, then my four kids were fighting (yes, I am the Game Geezer!!! - hanging out with you guys is better than hanging out in the pub). I will be on again today (if my wife doesn't give me too much grief) and I am looking forward to making whatever runs folks want to do. I have really been enjoying the East and West Tower runs, although I have yet to try a level harder than Very Hard (I can only imagine those delbiters in the dark room in ultimate with megid spewing all over the room - yikes!!!). I've been trying to hang out in Celestite 1, but if you know about a better place, let me know. I'm still pretty stupid when it comes to figuring out invites and posts and all that although mjvile taught me how to fall down dead in the lobby (son laughs out loud hysterically!!!). I played alot last night with Durakken X and mjvile (milla rage) and had a great time. Let me know if you're available later today (some time after 3 p.m. Pacific) and I'll try and catch up with you. I'm still looking forward to trying to get some s-rank weapons, making challenge runs and trying battle mode (total newb, never tried and need unbelievable amounts of help) so if you know of folks looking to wander around trying to figure those challenges out, let me know. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

haruna
Apr 25, 2004, 05:47 PM
Hi, I highly recommend you look up the Star Protectorate.

They're a very active legit PSOX guild. Very nice folks, go check it out:
http://starprotectorate.myforums.net/

jeffaroo
May 13, 2004, 06:14 AM
I play with my friend whereever with my hucast <A> Assasin lvl 124 but im grounded now 8(