PDA

View Full Version : I hate sonic team.

ilr2000
Apr 22, 2004, 12:25 PM
Anyone see the new post for PSO BB? Yeah, new level, and new enemies. I vowed I wouldn't get BB, since it would nullify the thousands of hours of work I put into GC PSO. But alas... they have added new content that simply can't go ignored. The money I've put into GC PSO... the time... the effort... the MONEY!!! My god... so much money put into PSO GC.... so much..... now this PSO BB will make it as obsolete as PSO v2. Sweet mother of god I hate Sonic Team.

Sharkyland
Apr 22, 2004, 12:38 PM
If this new map messes in a way with the fanfiction/comic/etc that I'm writing I'm going to be peeved off.

Siris
Apr 22, 2004, 12:40 PM
Awwww don't be a hater. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nai_Calus
Apr 22, 2004, 01:26 PM
Bah, Sharky, Ep3 has already messed with my fic. And you know what? I don't care. XD Seriously, as non-sensical and slapped together as Ep3's plot is, I don't feel at all uncomfortable with the idea of simply ignoring it entirely if it comes to that point. BB will probably be no different. XP

Besides, knowing ST, it won't see stateside release anyway, so who cares? >_< Just like we never got Plus.

Deathscythealpha
Apr 22, 2004, 01:28 PM
On 2004-04-22 10:38, Sharkyland wrote:
If this new map messes in a way with the fanfiction/comic/etc that I'm writing I'm going to be peeved off.

Most likly. Episode 2 and 3 screwed up the continuity of my fan fic quite a bit. But then i choose to ignore them and pretend that they havent really happened http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Can see how pissed of you could be at the whole Blue Burst/new level thing. But their not forcing you to buy the game, only teasing you with stuff you havent seen before. I may get the game seeing as i neve rbothered to get online with GC PSO.

PJ
Apr 22, 2004, 03:22 PM
Wow. I made the EXACT same post on another message board. Yeah, I think this is stupid >_<

You can read about my complaints here (http://pub156.ezboard.com/fpsoalliancefrm6.showMessage?topicID=606.topic)

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 22, 2004, 07:18 PM
Iv'e heard many people complain about EP3 and say they should make a new episode, and now complaints about a new level...I see why your mad though, hopefully something similar will show up on GC because I don't want to lose all my work either.

Ness
Apr 22, 2004, 07:23 PM
You know, you could just stop playing and no one is forcing you to buy PSO BB.

Uncle_bob
Apr 22, 2004, 07:28 PM
Well, Ness, it is kind of annoying that Ep1&2 has received jack squat compared to Ep3 and other versions of the game.

All Ep1&2 got were a few quests (most of which were from DC PSO) and one "new" area (tower) Ep3 is getting new maps all the time.

Pancake
Apr 22, 2004, 07:39 PM
Is that Gibbles and a Hilde put together?

derBauer
Apr 22, 2004, 09:34 PM
I think it looks like Gibbles and a Vulmer.

Ness
Apr 22, 2004, 10:44 PM
On 2004-04-22 17:28, Uncle_bob wrote:
Well, Ness, it is kind of annoying that Ep1&2 has received jack squat compared to Ep3 and other versions of the game.

All Ep1&2 got were a few quests (most of which were from DC PSO) and one "new" area (tower) Ep3 is getting new maps all the time.

What's disappointed is the fact that PSO has yet to recieve and actual sequel. Now that would be something worth buying.

Uncle_bob
Apr 23, 2004, 07:19 AM
On 2004-04-22 20:44, Ness wrote:
What's disappointed is the fact that PSO has yet to recieve and actual sequel. Now that would be something worth buying.

Hah, that'll be the day... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 23, 2004, 11:43 AM
On 2004-04-22 10:25, ilr2000 wrote:
Anyone see the new post for PSO BB? Yeah, new level, and new enemies. I vowed I wouldn't get BB, since it would nullify the thousands of hours of work I put into GC PSO. But alas... they have added new content that simply can't go ignored. The money I've put into GC PSO... the time... the effort... the MONEY!!! My god... so much money put into PSO GC.... so much..... now this PSO BB will make it as obsolete as PSO v2. Sweet mother of god I hate Sonic Team.

Do like I plan. Just play through on Normal for the storyline, then return to PSOGC.

haruna
Apr 23, 2004, 12:07 PM
Epsidoe 1&2 are considerably more popular than ep3, I'll wait on PSOBB v2. You know it's going to happen.

If they do an all new c-mode, I just might get suckered into PSOBB.

ilr2000
Apr 23, 2004, 12:18 PM
On 2004-04-23 09:43, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

Do like I plan. Just play through on Normal for the storyline, then return to PSOGC.

Thats a good idea. Heh. And since there will be a free demo for download not long from now, I'll be able to do that.

Rainbowlemon
Apr 23, 2004, 01:33 PM
On 2004-04-23 10:18, ilr2000 wrote:
Thats a good idea. Heh. And since there will be a free demo for download not long from now, I'll be able to do that.

?

I thought you had to pay for the download?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Deathscythealpha
Apr 23, 2004, 01:39 PM
If i understand rightly, the game is free untill you get to level 20, then you must pay to play. I also came to the understanding that the game was online only.