PDA

View Full Version : Yay! A new topic listing! Post all MAG questions here!

Mindblade
Apr 24, 2001, 08:53 AM
Hey guys! My old topic is getting down there, so here's a new one! Post all of your MAG questions here, and I will try to answer them.

P.S. Did anybody see that 1-post newbie that tried to dis me? Pfft.

Torak
Apr 27, 2001, 10:58 AM
ok, mindblade, i have a question about force mags and invincibility. do you know which mags for a force char give invincibility the most??? i have a new char i need that invinc a whole lot. thanx for taking time out to answer my question.

Andromeda
Apr 27, 2001, 04:03 PM
Here's my last (hopefully) PSO mag-related question for ya, MAG-man.
Everyone's heard the Sonic mag rumors. Although I don't believe them to be true, do you know if anyone has tested the Sonic Adventure 2 theory. That is, do you PERSONALLY know of anyone who has completed the demo with an "A" rating? I have tried, but the best I can do is a "D" rating (I always sucked at Sonic games... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif)
Thanks!

Mindblade
Apr 27, 2001, 10:50 PM
Torak: Any MAG that casts invincibility will work. Certain MAGgs don't cast it more that others, it just relies on high IQ and SYNC.

Andro: Heh. I always ruled at Sonic ggames. I have gotton A ratings millions of times, nothing speical. Oh, and I'm not suprised, because the same rumor was that you had to get an A rating to recieve an Eggblaster. Pfft.

Kent
Apr 28, 2001, 04:51 AM
Wasn't that rumor the one that said you must have all the emblems on Sonic Adventure and an A rank on the Sonic Adventure 2 demo? I'm fairly good at sonic games and I'll be willing to try this if noone else has proven it wrong already.

Mindblade
Apr 28, 2001, 09:00 AM
C'mon, I've completly beaten EVERY sonic game out there that has been released. So I have gotton all of the emblemes(sp?) on SA1. Nothing. There are SO many rumors about this "Sonic" MAG that we might as well file it under "Non-existant" until PSO ver.2

Andromeda
Apr 28, 2001, 07:03 PM
LOL! Thanks Mr. Mag.
Consider it filed!

Mindblade
Apr 28, 2001, 11:48 PM
Nice filing! Maybe I should hire you as my personal secretary. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Ryuudo
Apr 29, 2001, 04:35 AM
i have a question. i just got my first special mag. a Pian. i got it at level 38 with no photon blasts. it is now level 115 and still no blasts. do these mags just not get photon blasts or what. also, what will it do to a ma if i use parts of robochao on it? thanks for any help.

Mindblade
Apr 29, 2001, 11:12 AM
To my belief, rare MAGs do NOT get blasts. Also, using parts of robochao gets you a Robochao MAG.

Mindblade,
The self-proclaimed MAG professor

Kent
Apr 30, 2001, 03:56 AM
You do know that your level 38 Pian(which is now level 115) is hacked right?
It is obvious because the MAG, having no photon blasts, must be hacked to be in this state because:
1- To have no photon blasts a MAG must be in it's original state (starting MAG) because every time a MAG evolves it can/will (depending on which ones you have already) gain a photon blast, thus it may have been transformed from a starting MAG.
2- A MAG must be over level 100 to use a mag cell, or meet certain level requirements to use a mag heart.
3- Another reason that it may have no photon blasts is that the original owner transformed it (with a GameShark/Xploder) into it's Pian form from another item.

[addsig]

"WITH MY MAG ... I SHALL SMITE THEE!"
*SMACK*

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Kent on 2001-04-30 01:59 ]</font>