PDA

View Full Version : My Deck Idea

Nie
Apr 22, 2004, 09:54 PM
This coulda been done before but I havn't seen it online or on this site as far as I haved looked (which isn't that far).

My deck is a pretty simple and easy deck, and it works best if you have a freind to duplicate it.

You must use Kranz!

It has a 3 meteor smashs, 3 L&ks,1 HS25 Justice,and 3 Visks.
This lets you use all of your points.
I'd suggest if you can throwing out the smashs for a guilties (I wish!). And less L&K's for more Justices, but this is what I got.

For Action Cards you have Split Boosts and Mighty Knuckles. Also punchs own with this.

This is what makes this deck right here.
Dice +1's is it.
With you and a partner you're always loaded with them.

The dice plus praticly garentee you get your disrired effect wether its acid, freeze, or paralizing. And that is very deadly with a punch. With Kranza fixed range you can do this from a distance.

The splits easly roll 9's now doing huge amounts of damage, and the mighty knuckles are actually mighty.

You throw in your choice of defense cards (I prefer gun guards cause now you can actually have def dice to use them and a tp defense).

This deck hasn't lost so far with 40 or so matchs all in tournies.

Tell me what you think or any add on's to it.

Skorpius
Apr 22, 2004, 10:15 PM
Sounds like a basic Fixed Range deck. These are simple and easy to use, and don't have too many weaknesses.

Nie
Apr 22, 2004, 10:17 PM
I like it and you don't have to have amazing cards for it.
I would like to get more Justices and Guilty Lights instead of Smashs. (I've seen like one)
I'm trying to find flaws in it.
Virus can take its toll.
Dice 1/2 was my first fear but it's easly covered up by another dice +1
I would very much like any ideas to help it and even more to point out flaws.

Mixfortune
Apr 22, 2004, 10:24 PM
While true that Dice +1s in your deck played over the Dice 1/2s will cover it up, any assist will cover up your Dice +1s.

Usually newer player will not realize that someone placing multiple Dice +1s most likely has a deck that benefits greatly from them, but more advanced players might be quick to cover them up.

Like stated, it's a fixed range deck, and par for the course. Be careful for rampage, pierce, etc, since you will more than likely have 3 or more weapons equipped while using this deck.

Nie
Apr 22, 2004, 10:32 PM
I realize that the Dice +'1s are in fact a double edged sword.

I've loaded my deck with weaknesses and other rampage guards.

What I find the most amusing thing with these is with the huge dice bonus people lay out one or two huge items.

What good does that do when you get gun guarded then frozen or paralized next turn?

Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

More weaknesses I see the more I can build on.

Sharkyland
Apr 23, 2004, 01:53 AM
Yes Dice +1 would be a double edged sword, but to take certain precaution I would add a assist vanish card to get rid of some of the opponents nasty assists. Inflation is a b!tch sometimes.

It doesn't do bad against punches against you.

Stricker
Apr 23, 2004, 10:24 AM
The idea is great. I suggest to try some Gun attacks (with fixed range you can use it with the smash and will do good damage to many creatures). You also can use a few Lock on 2 and see how it works. It saved my life a few times. ^.^

Nie
Apr 23, 2004, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the comments guys.
Punch and virus are two weaknesses.
I'm looking for ways to fix that.
My weaknesses totaly take care of that, but hard to always have on hand.
I'm glad some like the idea it hasn't lost me yet (won 9 tournies straight).
My problem now is people are calling it cheap.
It's not hard to beat.
I ran up against a deck full of Action Distrupter weapons, which made it a pain to win.
Once again thanks for ideas/comments.