PDA

View Full Version : EP3-Quest: Dorimaga Quest

navci
Apr 23, 2004, 05:18 PM
On April 27th (14.00-17.00 JST) There is going to be a server maintainance. During the time you will not be able to connect to server for both Ep I and II as well as EP III. End all games before the maintainance!

A new quest would be available from April 27th through May 13th. It's a 2 player online quest for the "Dorimaga" magazine. Dorimaga was the previous "Dreamcast Magazine" which has renamed itself when the Dreamcast stopped production.

It is likely to be JP only. But I am guessing it could be accessed with setting language to JP also? The even card you get is most likely to be the game mag : Dorimaga.

Sharkyland
Apr 23, 2004, 05:25 PM
Ooo...

Getintothegame
Apr 23, 2004, 05:33 PM
This quest will give you the magazine named:
Dremaga.

http://www.phantasycard2.com/pso62.PNG

People with the JP version, like the other quest that gave the R rank cards, can team up with English version people, who set their setting to JP. Just get the JP version to make the game and the English one to join, and have the JP version to do all the settings. This might not work with this one, but don't see why it wont.

Any English people want to test if they don't make it for E people?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-23 15:37 ]</font>

Skorpius
Apr 23, 2004, 06:05 PM
I'll try it with you, you got my card http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sonicjsg
Apr 23, 2004, 08:44 PM
Its a download quest, so it won't let us get it, again. But apperently, JP players can get the Game Informer quest. Discrimnation?

Getintothegame
Apr 23, 2004, 09:18 PM
I've been informed it will be an online quest, not a download quest. I could be wrong, though.

navci
Apr 24, 2004, 01:41 AM
Says on the support Homepage that this is an online quest. Not a downloaded one.

DruidMettool
Apr 24, 2004, 01:52 AM
On 2004-04-23 18:44, Sonicjsg wrote:
Its a download quest, so it won't let us get it, again. But apperently, JP players can get the Game Informer quest. Discrimnation?

you knew a US-only quest was too good to be true, right?

Sharkyland
Apr 24, 2004, 01:57 AM
Are each quest different? I mean if one quests comes out in japan will a similar one come out in US or are they different?

GI was pretty unique in a sense since of the 'GI' layout... some of these quests I'd just like to try for fun. I also want to see more 2 human versus computer type quests too.

Would be insane to see a two player battle against Pollux and Castor at the same time. x_x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-24 00:04 ]</font>

Malkavian
Apr 24, 2004, 08:08 AM
They have been putting 1 or 2 quests each week for a long time!!!

Im starting to have a bad feeling about this. maybe they wanted to put all updates fast and don't bother more with episode 3 x.x

Also first 2 magazine events were huge. With reps of the magazines, official cups, exhibiton matches, etc...
All the others have been simple download quests only. Well Nintendo Dream had the Haiku thing and 2 quest at least.

Getintothegame
Apr 24, 2004, 12:23 PM
They now have about 50 stages to go through if they wanted.

Mainly misc. story mode maps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-24 10:24 ]</font>

Rypcord
Apr 25, 2004, 01:44 PM
Are any of the magazine cards good though?

Arislan
Apr 25, 2004, 03:03 PM
No, not really. I think I'm the only one to come up with a workable Magazine deck. Still loses like crazy, but it's fun beating people with a Kids magazine.

The Magazines are weak, have bad special abilities, and are generally crap. There are certain situations you could use them in, but as E cards, only having one per deck, they're hard to find a good use for.