PDA

View Full Version : in a bit of a bind.... (not asking for freebies or in game h

atomisk
Apr 23, 2004, 07:27 PM
ok basically, im an idiot, i just recently bough ep 3 and already had an account/game for ep 1 and 2, so anyway, i load up the game, and try to go online using the same network stuff but and put in the acess code and stuff for the ep 3 box, only to find out later that i need to use the same acess code to play ep 1 and 2, and ep 3 on the same account, is there ANY way to reset the acess key or something?

trypticon
Apr 23, 2004, 07:58 PM
If I'm reading you right, shouldn't be as simple as cancelling your Ep3 account, perhaps also deleting the ep3 info off your memory card, and then starting over and inutting the ep1&2 information? If you use the same card that has the ep 1&2 info, that information should come up automatically when you are creating your online ep3 account, allowing you to go over it, and press OK.

It shouldn't be too hard. The most trouble you might have is being charged for either a partial or full month of ep 3 as a seperate charge on your CC bill.

atomisk
Apr 23, 2004, 08:13 PM
ok thanks