PDA

View Full Version : Questiona about the olga's gene flow

Kegu
Apr 23, 2004, 08:13 PM
I was wondering if you had to have two people to get it of could I just get it alone?

VysetheLegend
Apr 23, 2004, 08:25 PM
You can't get it, Olga doesn't drop it...

Kegu
Apr 23, 2004, 08:37 PM
he doesn't ???!!!?!??!?!? man that sucks what is it a hack item or soemthing?

VioletSkye
Apr 23, 2004, 08:40 PM
I would venture to say that the duped version that is floating around was "hacked" out of the game. There are a few theories as to how to make the gene drop, but I've never tested them so I can neither confirm nor deny their validity.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-04-23 18:40 ]</font>

Kegu
Apr 23, 2004, 08:56 PM
I asked someone else and they said it was a hack I only looked for it once thought so I dont' know

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 23, 2004, 10:19 PM
It is a hack i have all 3 of the weapons
-Dark Flow
-Dark Meteor
-Dark Bridge

Dark Flow being one of my personal favorite weapons in the game.

Cc08
Apr 23, 2004, 11:11 PM
There is a new unconfirmed theory on how to get it (Sounomi made it.) She thinks that you have to kill Olga, then kill yourself, and re-enter the fight area. Supposedly, there would be a 1/60 something chance the drop would then be there. Again, this is unconfirmed and all credit goes to Sou.

iamfanboy
Apr 23, 2004, 11:38 PM
Funny how i see this same theory floating around a PSO cheats forum, too...

A moderator suggested the same thing, and so far two people there claim to have found it that way... and lot of people say they haven't.

Seems some of the hackers are just as interested in nailing a legit Gene as the legit players, if only for the novelty of the thing. ~_^ it ain't as if they NEED it, right, Nine?

Ketchup345
Apr 24, 2004, 08:33 AM
On 2004-04-23 21:11, Cc08 wrote:
There is a new unconfirmed theory on how to get it (Sounomi made it.) She thinks that you have to kill Olga, then kill yourself, and re-enter the fight area. Supposedly, there would be a 1/60 something chance the drop would then be there. Again, this is unconfirmed and all credit goes to Sou.

Sou didn't make it or even post it at all.

It was taken from another site (that can't be linked to because of codes).

Origional Link (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=74247&forum=7&70)

Please don't bump it, it is too old to be bumped.

Cc08
Apr 24, 2004, 01:02 PM

It was taken from another site (that can't be linked to because of codes). Yeah she did... She posted it at Housoka...

Ketchup345
Apr 24, 2004, 01:52 PM
On 2004-04-24 11:02, Cc08 wrote:

It was taken from another site (that can't be linked to because of codes). Yeah she did... She posted it at Housoka...

She posted it there because of the link I posted above. I had completely forgotten about that thread at Housoka.

Shrike
May 3, 2004, 08:24 PM
After reading the old thread linked to by ketchup, i have a theory...

First of all, i think purposly killing yourself to find the items is not completely legitimate. You can't see Rico legitimately either because you need one of the three dark weapons. Maybe Sonic team meant for the findings to work like this...

First you need to aquire a Red weapon to use on Olga Flows so you can see Flowen in online or offline multiplayer. I say multiplayer because you don't kill yourself to be able to return to the boss area. When you see Flowen, HE might drop the DNA, not Olga Flows!

After you have the DNA, you use it to make one of the three Dark weapons. After you have one of the dark weapons, go defeat dark falz using it(again in multiplayer). Go back to the boss area to see Rico, and SHE might drop the Red Ring.

So in theory, all the event's interlink together, and you have to complete them properly (and in the right order) to aquire these rare, valuable, and LEGIT items!

I hope this made sense, and i wish you all happy hunting!

AquaFlare7
May 4, 2004, 02:45 AM
Sounds like it could be possible, who knows.

You guys know how the red ring only falls to the ground in normal mode right (of coure it disentigrates)? At one point I had the idea that maybe if youj could position yourself where the ring falls it would let you "catch" it. The closest I ever came was having the ring fall about 2 character's distance away.

ShinAsura666
May 5, 2004, 01:15 AM
Yes you can get flow gene on or offline and yes that theory does work cause both me andmy mate have found it(but the bastard wasted his on another dark flow.I wanted to see the rangers thingy.cant remember name.