PDA

View Full Version : need help finding enimes early for rare runs

Ice-13-
Apr 23, 2004, 09:16 PM
can some 1 tell in which offline quest does Canane (the red one) make an early appearnce?, also what quest does Sinow Beat and Dubchic appear early on in a mission?

finaly can some some tell me which offline quest has the most pan arms in caves 1?

Thanks

JGaff
Apr 24, 2004, 08:14 AM
If you had one question, I might be more forgiving, but seeing as most of your questions can be answered with the guides (the enemy count ones). Get off your fat ass and look at those first. Find out some more info, and then maybe ask "Should i do this quest for this reason, or wing it for this reason?"

And while I'm at it, I someone can answer your question in less than a paragraph, it wasn't a good question...

Oh, and no, I'm not linking to the guides, but they may be found under Episode 1&2 guides ("Hmm..." he wondered, "Could this be where the guides were?")

Ketchup345
Apr 24, 2004, 08:25 AM
On 2004-04-24 06:14, JGaff wrote:
If you had one question, I might be more forgiving, but seeing as most of your questions can be answered with the guides (the enemy count ones). Get off your fat ass and look at those first. Find out some more info, and then maybe ask "Should i do this quest for this reason, or wing it for this reason?"

Actually, by the sounds of it, he knows about the guides, but those don't say which quest has the fastest enemies. He is asking for fastest instead of most. The guides don't say that.

Sorry, I don't know what quests have those enemies the fastest.

Gaffero
Apr 24, 2004, 08:46 AM
Well, It would be hard to say which enemy could be reached the fastest; how fast can you clear a room?

These are the following quests that have Pan Arms in Cave 1:
Soul of a Blacksmith (2)-You have to clear the Forest first
Letter from Lionel (1)-Also have to clear the Forest

To answer your question, it's probably not plausible to expect Pan Arms in Caves 1 without doing some work before (aka, clearing the Forest.) You are probably better off looking at quest enemy counts for Pan Arms and trying those quests.

To attempt the Canane question:
Knowing One's Heart (1) Total
Unsealed Door (3) Total

The answer to the Dubchic question:
Dr Osto's Research (13) Total
Unsealed Door (16) Total

Sinow Beats:
Unsealed Door(5) Total
Knowing One's Heart (8) Total

I hope that helps some. the enemy count guides can be found here.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=50

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gaffero on 2004-04-24 06:56 ]</font>

Xero_Silvera
Apr 24, 2004, 08:51 AM
Normal cave runs might even be better for findin pan arms, im not online, but i find pan arms 1 after another in normal runs. o.O
-xero

Cc08
Apr 24, 2004, 01:00 PM
Normal caves runs for the pan arms...