PDA

View Full Version : What does S-Rank Card look like?

Robo47
Apr 23, 2004, 10:45 PM
does it have an ID card design or does it have a unique shape?

I would check myself, but I never have time for C-Mode, and when I do find time no one will join me.

Eihwaz
Apr 23, 2004, 10:56 PM
Yes, I too have been wondering what the heck the S-Rank Card looks like. The section ID-design would be interesting; instead of the ID symbol, maybe it has a orange-gold circle?

Balbarei posted a picture of the box containing some S-Rank Cards, maybe he could hook us up with a pic of the weapon in use?

Soukosa
Apr 23, 2004, 11:06 PM
From what I've been told, they look like a Talis, only a slightly different shade of blue.

Eihwaz
Apr 23, 2004, 11:29 PM
Aah. I heard someone mention that, too.

...hmm. I would've thought it would have been a shade of yellow or gold.

*hopes for PSOW to get some Ep2 S-Rank screenshots*

Soukosa
Apr 24, 2004, 12:14 AM
Yeah, you'd think, but a recolored Talis would look better than a Section ID style card, IMHO. I'm going to be meeting some people to check on the S-Ranks' stats and I'll probably take some pics then. I want to finish making tekker pics of all the S-Ranks.

Primrose
Apr 24, 2004, 08:31 AM
On 2004-04-23 21:06, Sounomi wrote:
From what I've been told, they look like a Talis, only a slightly different shade of blue.

Hm... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
Now that ive looked at it some more it seems that its rather purple in color, but its really not easy to tell the difference, Kefka also had a hard time...

PJ
Apr 24, 2004, 08:37 AM
It seems everyone and their sisters wants to know what this SRank looks like x_X

I wanna see it too -_-

(Also to see if the name CHAO CARDS would be appropriate ^_-)

Different colored Talis? Sweet! Talis is the coolest card-weapon (Design wise) ^-^