PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: help unlocking From the Depths

Deus-Irae
Apr 25, 2004, 03:19 AM
hm, in the guides here it says all i have to do is clear all Tier 1 quests, beat, Secrect Delivery, then beat Docs Secret plan, and have Ruins unlocked.

i did all of that and its still not unlocked.

anyone know what im missing?

this is painfull http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Hrith
Apr 25, 2004, 07:53 AM
Make sure Ruins are unlocked.

You have to beat Black Paper, I think.

Deus-Irae
Apr 26, 2004, 04:27 AM
yeah, the ruins are unlocked on all of my chars on all levels http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Black Paper huh? hmmmm, ill look into it. all of the guides are apparently incorrect on this one.

thanks.

LollipopLolita
Apr 26, 2004, 11:54 AM
odd, everything was okay . tell me what happens and i'll update as necessary

DezoPenguin
Apr 26, 2004, 12:13 PM
On the Dreamcast, you had to clear "Unsealed Door" to get "From the Depths" to open. On the Gamecube I'm not sure.

You should have to do "Soul of Steel" first, because it takes place earlier in time, but I know that's not an actual unlocking event.

Deus-Irae
Apr 27, 2004, 03:37 AM
curiouser and curiouser!

now i need to solve this riddle.

ill get back to you Lollipop.

thanks for the help Dezo!

Deus-Irae
Apr 28, 2004, 04:25 AM
ok, it aint unsealed door!

but im pretty sure that Kef is right on the money.

its all about the Sue and Bernie sub plot thing. so i have to do all 1st teir quests, add food, letter to lionel, graves butler, secret delivery...ect.

all to unlock Waterfall Tears, to unlock Black Paper, to (hopefully)unlock From the Depths.

i think its all about getting the whole plot unlocked so you can face Kireek for the Soul Eater in From the Depths.

*huff puff wheeeze*

ill get back to ya when i do all the leg work.

Deus-Irae
May 2, 2004, 01:21 AM
ok ok!

big thanks to Dezo. Unsealed Door is part of it.

in order to unlock FTD you need to clear:

-all Tier 1 quests
-Secret Delivery
-Dr. Osto's Research
-Doc's Secret Plan
-Unsealed door
-Unlock Forest-Ruins

no more, no less. thats it. (not in that specific order) i tested it out on 2 charachters after doing the whole Sue and Bernie sub plot thing unnecessarily.

thanks for the help everyone. Feel free to use this info for the guides Lollipop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deus-Irae on 2004-05-01 23:22 ]</font>