PDA

View Full Version : Showing the rules

FIDELCASTRO
Apr 25, 2004, 09:36 AM
i'm just starting out. actually, i dont yet have an internet connection on PSOX, but i plan to get it next week, or sometime soon. when i do, i was wondering if someone could show me the basic ideas of online play. i played offline for a while on GC. my bro and i got our Xbox yesterday. so, i just wanted some help for some tours and help w/ experiene and stuff...

Siris
Apr 25, 2004, 10:27 AM
Hi! Since you will be a NooB to online play my advice is that you should contemplate how you want to play before you go online. It will definitely make your experience more enjoyable to play how you want and to play with others who understand. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kalier
Apr 25, 2004, 06:26 PM
a good rule to go by- don't offend people or hack/dupe, and most people will be polite.

achilles12
Apr 26, 2004, 06:46 PM
read article number 10 in the articles section. then youll be set.

Tenshi-Fo-ru
Apr 27, 2004, 09:55 AM
First, I'd like to welcome you to the realm of online PSO... It isn't what it once was, but I believe having fun is still plausible. To start, you should probably develop a strategy for how you want to play... It depends on your character, really... Hunters normally charge in blindly, which often leads to their death, Rangers normally stick to the back, sometimes near the doors, and Forces usually stay with the Rangers, sometimes moving up to cast healing and support techniques. Those are just basic ideas that I've observed during my playing time, so try to base your ideas off those.

Jkid
Apr 27, 2004, 06:30 PM
If you're looking for the guy who wrote the ten commandments of PSOX, you looking at him.