PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: why are all rare items worth so little they should

miroku89
Apr 25, 2004, 09:48 AM
hey miroku here im just wandering why rare items are worth so little when sold to a shop i meen a pair of mushashies or whatever there called should be worth more than one meesly little meseta:confused:

-Z
Apr 25, 2004, 10:17 AM
probably to discourage you from selling them. a rare IS supposed to be rare, right? ^_^

(well, supposed to be http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif)

M_BlackHawk
Apr 25, 2004, 10:37 AM
Ah yes...the eternal question. I guess it comes from the number of Varistas that got sold to the shops for meseta back in v1 and in v2.

do any run in Vhard and ultimate ruins or mines and you'll come up with a ton of Varistas, if you sell those in v1 or v2, they're worth a ton of meseta. I guess that's the reason that rares are worth so little now.

Oh, BTW, I'm moving this thread to the mag, rare, and quest forum.

later

M_BlackHawk

Cc08
Apr 25, 2004, 10:47 AM
Yeah, because in V1 you could get money fast from varistas when they were meant to be kept. So, ST made them worth 10 meseta.

goku4ever
Apr 25, 2004, 11:31 AM
i give mine to my friends if i get loads of em. lol thatl shut em up for a while.

maybe there low so that when ur selling stuff u dont accidently sell them thinking theyre something else?
I mean if i saw something was going to sell for like 10 meseta id c wot it was. wouldnt u?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: goku4ever on 2004-04-25 09:32 ]</font>

Scales_of_Air
Apr 25, 2004, 08:21 PM
Aren't the items "unknown?" according to the WEAPONS member. Maybe the shopkeepers don't know just how powerful the rares are, and therefore they are worth 10 meseta... That seems most logical to me.

Mattoko
Apr 25, 2004, 08:39 PM
I think its to promote trading.

Eihwaz
Apr 25, 2004, 10:17 PM
From the storyline point of view, I look at it like this.

Since it's rare, the shopkeepers wouldn't know how valuable it is, and procede to label it as junk.

Jason
Apr 25, 2004, 10:41 PM
On 2004-04-25 20:17, Eihwaz wrote:
From the storyline point of view, I look at it like this.

Since it's rare, the shopkeepers wouldn't know how valuable it is, and procede to label it as junk.

You are funny.