PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem

FIDELCASTRO
Apr 25, 2004, 09:52 AM
if anyone has this game for GBA, i need some help. i'm stuck on chapter 24. who should i use?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FIDELCASTRO on 2004-04-25 16:11 ]</font>

inuyasha_3
Apr 25, 2004, 10:06 AM
Which story line??? Elwood or Hector

FIDELCASTRO
Apr 25, 2004, 10:48 AM
eliwood.

inuyasha_3
Apr 25, 2004, 11:13 AM
What is the title of the ch and the goal? I can't really remember it very well. I'm not that far yet in Hector's story so I can't check.

Outrider
Apr 25, 2004, 01:57 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com

FIDELCASTRO
Apr 25, 2004, 02:09 PM
i just got nino and jaffar died. i'm in this area where all the paladins and heroes and general's and what not keep regenerating themselves in the forts. the objective is to destroy all enemies.

inuyasha_3
Apr 25, 2004, 04:59 PM
Who is the boss?

FIDELCASTRO
Apr 25, 2004, 06:13 PM
one of the four fangs "linus". he has a light brand and an Iron Rune. hes a lvl. 18 hero

Scales_of_Air
Apr 25, 2004, 08:16 PM
Sorry, I can't remember everything I did... I put 20 hours into that mission, not letting anyone die. Then I finally did it: Killed Linus, saved everyone and got Vaida on my team. Then Eliwood died by a drgaon rider and I was so furious I punched and shattered the screen of my GBA.

But anyway, a high-level Pent is VERY useful, along with the pirate (not Dart, the good one with 50 hp.) Bring along your good paladins for close in fighting (I had three), and Legault is DEADLY at Lv 19-20. (Yes, with an ax reaver and a silver sword he cannot be beaten. Just make sure you equip the right sword at the right time.) Bring Pent's wife for ballista use later, and assist Legault. I did very well, until Eliwood took the fall. I can't remember the rest, but balance your party with Paladins, Pent, Louise, Wrath, Lucious and Canas (they rock when leveled into the next class) and a special person to suit your needs like Legault. Maybe a healer as well, if you can protect her.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scales_of_Air on 2004-04-25 18:16 ]</font>

Vitamin_D
Apr 26, 2004, 03:16 AM
Well the first thing I did was fly a Rider over to get me new weapons. By the time I get to Ch.24, I'm usually running low on supplies. There's also a Hammerne (sp?) Staff in the town on the West of the map. Basically all i did was stay near Merlinus' tent while everyone restocked, and let the enemies come to me. Then when they stop advancing on you, move your strong units into the fray, but keep Eliwood back in the south east corner with a few strong units so you can recruit Vaida and destroy the waves of Wyvern riders. I've done this chapter on Normal and Hard, and it's worked perfectly both times. It also works for the Hector version of this battle as well.

FIDELCASTRO
Apr 26, 2004, 02:15 PM
i flew my lvl. 20 florina over to get weapons. the ballista's kill her every time...

Vitamin_D
Apr 26, 2004, 02:41 PM
On 2004-04-26 12:15, FIDELCASTRO wrote:
i flew my lvl. 20 florina over to get weapons. the ballista's kill her every time...

Doe she have the Delphi shield? I think you get it from killing one of the thieves in the previous chapter. What happend for me was, with a Delphi shield, my Heath could take both ballista shots. He'd be pretty close to dead, but I had Pent use the Physic staff on him from a far. If she does have it uh...well I don't know what to tell ya. =/