PDA

View Full Version : just want to know what you peopel think of my equipment

ShinAsura666
Apr 25, 2004, 04:27 PM
ok folks last time i dont this i got loads of suggestions so i changed my equipment.Tell me what you think.
Humar lvl 153
yamigarasu
black king bar
orotiagito
double cannon
Dark Flow
Red handgun + 50(30% on abeast)
zanba
aura field
god battle
cure paralysis
cure shock
cure confuse
rati 20/150/30

Ketchup345
Apr 25, 2004, 04:34 PM
Obviously not legit:

You only need one of each weapon type, so choose one of:
Yami and Orotiagito
BKB and Double Cannon
Dark Flow and Zanba

The Rati's stats are not good for most classes (maybe a RAmar, but I'm not even sure on that).

A 5/125/70/0 Rati would be much better. If you don't want to rase a new Mag, get weapons with very high hit% or use at least 2 God/Arms.

Switch the units with something appropriate for the area (such as Cure/Paralysis and a few Resist/Devils in Caves and Temple, appropriate Cure/* units everywhere else).

lain2k3
Apr 25, 2004, 04:35 PM
You could only ever need one Katana, and yamigarasu looks insanely cooler than that fugly oroti.

You could only ever need one Doublesaber, and BKB looks insanely cooler than that fugly double cannon.

And Same goes for swords, Zanba is very good, and dark flow is absolute trash, not to mention fugly.

Jae
Apr 25, 2004, 05:08 PM
I don't even know why you would carry a Katana at all, other than to show off. I'd bank em heh.

Ditch the Dark Flow, it's utter crap and ugly as sin. Zanba is good.

Double Cannon over BKB just because I'm sick of seeing those 300% Dark ones. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

A set of 50% hit (or higher) mechguns would do you some good, to hit those little things that are just out of reach (recobox on the wall, mothverts, canabins, etc).

Red Handgun is good.

You don't need all those Cure units all at once. You probably only need one at a time, depending where you are. At level 153 your ATA is probably not even near max considering your MAG stats. Get some God/Arms since missing becomes an issue in Ruins, CCA and Seabed.

Too much DEF on the MAG. That should all be in DEX.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2004-04-25 15:09 ]</font>

Dana
Apr 26, 2004, 02:00 AM
i have too agree(not legit)
also, Katana's! not the best, if you must go with yami, it's much cooler, take a cure/confuse(just in case. bkb-and zanba too, zanba is a cool weapon and bkb is a instant death(over run them with damage)
the rest looks ok(use some gos/arms too)

ShinAsura666
Apr 26, 2004, 08:00 AM
i think i should add that ALL my chracaters stats are maxed(bug in game) so i dont really need hit on a mag and the only reason t take dark flow is cause the calibur i used to make it had55% on dark.900 damage on ult ruins aint that bad

Fomar0153
Apr 26, 2004, 09:44 AM
I like the weapons and if your like me you can take 30 items with you and not need to pick stuff up (unless i fall below 500,000 meseta) i like the zanba very much (bah i'm a force(not moaning about being a force but that i can't equip it)) i like the oriagito (i have a lvl 8 hunter who equips it without ar codes (glitches)) i like the look of the dark flow but i haven't got it so i won't say anything else on it. Oh and the cure slots i don't have any but they sound useful but take the appropriate ones. Flowen is mean he doesn't turn me into him......... Im strange my friends are telling me to write that.

Rapture
Apr 26, 2004, 09:45 AM
Considering you cheat why not just get a dupe or hack of every weapon, what's the point of you making this topic, you max stat and use mega % dupes phhhh the game must be hella fun.

ShinAsura666
Apr 26, 2004, 10:58 AM
i dont bother with dupin cause i cant get online any more and i dont know how to hack the items cause beleive me if i could i would.Most of my items i either found or my friend gave me(like the blue/black stone)Note i did find the lavis and syncestas.Got my yamigarasu usin my viridia and found the parastic gene flow

Jae
Apr 26, 2004, 11:30 AM
On 2004-04-26 08:58, ShinAsura666 wrote:
found the parastic gene flow

Oh? Do tell us how you found it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Liquid_Bacon
Apr 26, 2004, 01:46 PM
ShinAsura666, why do you play this game anymore? You've got all the best Hunter weapons in the game (and some that you can't even get yet, like the Dark Flow. I bet you have a Red Ring too), so anything you find from here on is going to be useless to you. Plus, your character's stats are all maxed? Why would you want to level up? Well, I guess you could be looking for rares. No, wait! Why would you be? You don't need them!

Maybe you can't tell yet, but cheating just ruined another person's PSO experience.

ShinAsura666
Apr 26, 2004, 02:03 PM
lol you can get both of those offline.It takes a while but if you ask nicely ill tell you

ShinAsura666
Apr 26, 2004, 02:05 PM
lol forgot to finish that
if you ask nicely ill tell you though its easier on AIM contact me my name is shinasura2

dude3282
Apr 26, 2004, 03:41 PM
Really now, because we've already found that it is currently not in the code for it to drop. Flow is set to drop it, but its drop percent is zero.

(at least, last time I was here that was the word, it's possible they've released it online in the last couple months but I doubt it)

Jae
Apr 26, 2004, 03:48 PM
Haha I was actually hoping to hear some outlandish method or some story about hitting Flowen's spirit with a Red Handgun while the second to last number in beat time was an odd number.

Oh well whatever.

magicmage119
Apr 26, 2004, 04:14 PM
On 2004-04-26 13:48, Jae wrote:
Haha I was actually hoping to hear some outlandish method or some story about hitting Flowen's spirit with a Red Handgun while the second to last number in beat time was an odd number.

Oh well whatever.

Someone test that theory please ^_^

lain2k3
Apr 26, 2004, 06:08 PM
On 2004-04-26 14:14, magicmage119 wrote:

Oh well whatever.

It's bullshit, there's no need.

magicmage119
Apr 26, 2004, 11:11 PM
On 2004-04-26 16:08, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2004-04-26 14:14, magicmage119 wrote:

Oh well whatever.

It's bullshit, there's no need.

I know that. I was joking. The person who posted it even said, "I was actually hoping to hear some outlandish method" clearly showing they were joking.

Robo47
Apr 26, 2004, 11:25 PM
You guys would be suprised the difficulty someone even with hacks will have in the Ult Ruins. What if you get swamped? Being surrounded by Arlans while being shot at by Indi Belra can even break down a lv200 RAcast with near maxed stats in a few seconds.

Or constantly have Claws get in your way when a Gran Sorcerer fires up GeeL for the second time(Megid).

PurplePower1
Apr 26, 2004, 11:31 PM
there are too many good weapons and too many good items, and you say that your character is maxed out. why play?

SJ
Apr 27, 2004, 02:49 AM
Hmmm I've now met 3 people who say they have found the gene...
This only works on ult right?
100 seabed runs here i come http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Firocket1690
Apr 27, 2004, 03:07 AM
On 2004-04-26 06:00, ShinAsura666 wrote:
i think i should add that ALL my chracaters stats are maxed(bug in game)

Hmm ?
If ya don't use ar, it's not bugged. *stabs topic*

Deus-Irae
Apr 27, 2004, 03:08 AM
On 2004-04-26 21:25, Robo47 wrote:
You guys would be suprised the difficulty someone even with hacks will have in the Ult Ruins. What if you get swamped? Being surrounded by Arlans while being shot at by Indi Belra can even break down a lv200 RAcast with near maxed stats in a few seconds.

Or constantly have Claws get in your way when a Gran Sorcerer fires up GeeL for the second time(Megid).

lol, thats what freeze traps are for. i think a lv 200 RAcast can handle offline ULT ruins.

my LV 170 HUmar handles them just fine, without S/D, hacked/duped items, or traps.

what an odd thing to say...

ShinAsura666
Apr 27, 2004, 06:35 AM
I thought that id add that if you couldnt find the parasitic gene flow then ST would have banned it online like on the dc version.To get it you have to kill dark ugly(thats what i call him)then use a weapon to kill yourself and then return to where tou fought him.The odds are 1/40 of it being there.if you do this with falz you get a red ring too although i dont have that.One more thing the only reason i play the game now is for my friends sake(only on multiplayer)thx for the replies

PatserGOUKI
Apr 27, 2004, 07:08 AM
On 2004-04-25 14:27, ShinAsura666 wrote:
ok folks last time i dont this i got loads of suggestions so i changed my equipment.Tell me what you think.
Humar lvl 153
yamigarasu
black king bar
orotiagito
double cannon
Dark Flow
zanba
aura field
god battle
cure paralysis
cure shock
cure confuse
rati 20/150/30

your equipment SUCKS! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Where are your mechguns?
Try an L&K14 Combats with at least 60% hit. Theyre god for a HU!
Take a cure freeze!!!
Fak those melee swords, double cannons etc, way too strond and if your in a game with a RA you wont hit anything with them, IF he has a cheated GULDMILLA...

cure confuse = useless + dumb
cure paralysis = even more useless + dumb

PatserGOUKI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2004-04-27 08:46 ]</font>

Deus-Irae
Apr 28, 2004, 04:31 AM
On 2004-04-27 05:08, PatserGOUKI wrote:
cure confuse = useless + dumb
cure paralysis = even more useless + dumb

PatserGOUKI

i find both of those cure items quite usefull actually.

iamfanboy
Apr 28, 2004, 05:06 AM
Er...

Level 170 HUmar? Level 200 RAcast? Is it really that hard for y'all?

My level 125 RAmarl is "pwning" offline Ult ruins with the aid of a Frozen Shooter, Final Impact, and Vulcans with a mere 30% Hit, which is fine by me since I'm doing what seems like endless runs to find a fraggin' Spread Needle... OR ANY RARE!!! ANY RARE AT ALL OTHER THAN BLEEDIN' DELSABER'S HANDS OR DB'S SWORDS!!!!!!!!!

...Sorry. *ahem* I'm up to 6 DB's Swords, 7 Photon Drops, and 1 Delsabero's Right Hand so far in 9 runs of the Ruins, not to mention the missions... and nothing else. NOTHING. It's vexing me, quite.

And there IS a way to max out your stats via a bug IN the game itself, without AR codes. I wouldn't use it personally; it comes with a fair risk of corruption, but whatever floats your boat. Only posers need to use THAT heavy-duty of cheats anyway. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Deus-Irae
Apr 28, 2004, 05:38 AM
On 2004-04-28 03:06, iamfanboy wrote:
Er...

who said i was having trouble? maybe you want to re-read my post? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

lain2k3
Apr 28, 2004, 05:43 AM
On 2004-04-28 03:38, Deus-Irae wrote:

Er...

who said i was having trouble? maybe you want to re-read my post? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Robo47 was referring to online ult. ruins. Not many people can solo there. Offline is easy.

Rapture
Apr 28, 2004, 11:00 AM
Lol i have found a Guardianna in ult ruins with my Ramarl iamfanboy. Cure paralysis is useless on a Hucast (can't get paralysed, duh). O and one more thing, if you cant get online how the hell did YOU find the parasitic gene flow??????

Klaus88
Apr 28, 2004, 11:23 AM
I am:

RAcaseal
Level 160
Livia's Mechs (S-rank w/Gush special)
Spread Needle+18
DF Field
God Battle
God Hp
God Hp
God Hp
Purple Ring
Rati 5/145/50/0(and don't tell me thats not good its perfect for my caseal and im a Rati expert...)

Ketchup345
Apr 28, 2004, 11:26 AM
On 2004-04-28 09:23, Klaus88 wrote:
I am:

RAcaseal
Level 160
Livia's Mechs (S-rank w/Gush special)
Spread Needle+18
DF Field
God Battle
God Hp
God Hp
God Hp
Purple Ring
Rati 5/145/50/0(and don't tell me thats not good its perfect for my caseal and im a Rati expert...)

3 God/HP? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

The Rati has nothing wrong with it, and most here will say it is perfect for any RAnger (just not a HUnter or FOrce though).

Not bad though, but the 3 God/HP can be changed probably, what do you need that 240 HP for? Some Cure/* units may be better depending on your area. For the Caves, I would suggest changing them to Resist/Devil.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-04-28 09:33 ]</font>

Hrith
Apr 28, 2004, 11:27 AM
3 God/HP is 240 HP, Ketchup http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Ketchup345
Apr 28, 2004, 11:33 AM
On 2004-04-28 09:27, Kef wrote:
3 God/HP is 240 HP, Ketchup http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Gah, sorry. I'm kinda sleeping right now. Still sleeping off vacation week. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sorry, I'll edit that. Too many years of not having basic math messes up your adding and subtracting skills. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

iamfanboy
Apr 28, 2004, 01:40 PM
Was that comment about the dark gene directed at me, Rapture? I don't got nothin' that needs it. My RAmarl uses:

FINAL IMPACT +30
FROZEN SHOOTER +9
GUSH VULCANS +9
MADAM'S UMBRELLA
GUARD WAVE 4 slot
Units (for non-ruins)
HERO/ABILITY
GOD/HP (a treasured gift from a friend that helped me start the game)
ELF ARM ++
DEVIL/BATTLE
(for Ruins)
GOD/HP
RESIST/DEVIL
RESIST/DEVIL
DEVIL/BATTLE
SECURE FEET OR SHIELD OF DELSABER (depending on if I want to sneer at the Gran Sorcerer megid or not)
Ribhava mag w/ 10/80/88/22

...I could probably lose some of the ATA enhancing stuff, but it sure is nice to see a number so close to yellow at such a low level. I think my ATA comes out to 212, and max for RAmarl is 216?

Hrith
Apr 28, 2004, 01:45 PM
Max ATA for RAmarl is 241

iamfanboy
Apr 28, 2004, 01:53 PM
*takes a peek at his li'l handy guide*

Sorry 'bout that, had the 'level 200 max' and 'full max' numbers mixed up. ^_^

ShinAsura666
Apr 29, 2004, 12:54 PM
everyone who wants the gene flow heres how to get it.On ult go kill olga then kill yourself and go back to where you fought him.It MIGHT be there the odds of it being there are 1/40 but it does work.

Hrith
Apr 29, 2004, 12:57 PM
On 2004-04-29 10:54, ShinAsura666 wrote:
everyone who wants the gene flow heres how to get it.On ult go kill olga then kill yourself and go back to where you fought him.It MIGHT be there the odds of it being there are 1/40 but it does work.

rofl, thanks for the good laugh

iamfanboy
Apr 29, 2004, 04:26 PM
It worked for me!

You just have to beat him on Beat 666 equipped with a Red weapon, Flowen's Shield, and Flowen's Armour, while doing the Hokey Pokey and trying to touch your nose with your tongue.

.......Look, in case you don't get it, I WAS KIDDING, okay?

Sayaka
Apr 29, 2004, 05:50 PM
On 2004-04-29 14:26, iamfanboy wrote:
It worked for me!

You just have to beat him on Beat 666 equipped with a Red weapon, Flowen's Shield, and Flowen's Armour, while doing the Hokey Pokey and trying to touch your nose with your tongue.

.......Look, in case you don't get it, I WAS KIDDING, okay?

Sorry but the legit way to get it is: BUY (not steal) an AR then enter whatever code gets you it. That's the legit way.

Rapture
Apr 30, 2004, 01:12 PM
Sorry iamfanboy, the dark gene comment was directed at the topic creator who said he was offline but somehow he found the gene. I was just saying that i have found a guardianna in ult ruins and i am looking for a spread needle too (like you), o i also found the red mechs there too.

Check profile for char and ID.

Deus-Irae
May 1, 2004, 01:46 AM
On 2004-04-28 03:43, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2004-04-28 03:38, Deus-Irae wrote:

Er...

Robo47 was referring to online ult. ruins. Not many people can solo there. Offline is easy.

where did he say that?

who solos online ruins?! you'd need 2 people to make past many of the locked doors anyways...

DurakkenX
May 1, 2004, 02:07 AM
yup there is a in game method, patched on the x-box. oh there is also getting mats and properly dispersing them with the use of mags and a couple god/abilities

oh..and i solo ULT online all the time... although it's really kinda pointless with TTF

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2004-05-01 00:09 ]</font>

Eihwaz
May 1, 2004, 09:30 PM
On 2004-04-25 14:27, ShinAsura666 wrote:
Humar lvl 153
yamigarasu
black king bar
orotiagito
double cannon
Dark Flow
zanba
aura field
god battle
cure paralysis
cure shock
cure confuse
rati 20/150/30

Not really too bad, you just need to sort some things out. Now, what I'm going to say probably has been said before...whee.

Weapons: You don't need 2 of each kind of weapons. Choose between BKB and Double Cannon, and ditto for Yamigarasu and Orotiagito. Dark Flow really sucks, ditch it and use the Zanba. Red Handgun is pretty good.

Armor/Units: God/Battle is great, but you don't need -3- cure units. Cure/Paralysis and Cure/Confuse are pretty worthless, get Antiparalysis and Anti. Get maybe 2 God/Arms in their wake. Cure/Shock isn't bad, grab a Cure/Freeze and switch them depending on the area you're in. Er, what shield do you use?

Mag: Rati, good choice. But, Def on a Mag is pretty pointless. I'd re-raise it to stats of (5/145/50/0).

ShinAsura666
May 2, 2004, 04:58 AM
I'd like to point out that i have checked what AR codes there are for gc pso and there aint no item modifier just yet so theres no way to actually cheat to get flow and my shield changes between a standstill shield or a kasami bracer.Only reason i have dark flow is cause it has a cool special and i dont use any stat units cause i maxed all mine out.Dont quite know why i carry agito so i ditched it in place of a new lavis cannon(0/0/35/30)yay