PDA

View Full Version : A One Time Scare?

Zebulan7
Apr 25, 2004, 04:27 PM
I was playing on Vega, as no one was on Antares. I played a game and lost. Boo hoo, oh dear. No big deal, right? Well, for some reason I lost exp, while my opponent gained more than they should. Vega was acting like my beloved B ships! Though I was somewhat disappointed because of my unexpected loose, and the fact that there was another glitch, I was sort of excited that no one could escape the B ship. Bwa Ha Ha.

Anyways, it didn't happen in my next game. It didn't happen in any of my tourny games either. It did occur again after a few games, though. This was weird. I popped on Antares and played a few games, in which one didn't deduct my opponent's points. Odd. Strage. Scary.

Is it just me? Someone I talked to said it happened to them too. A penny for your... you know.

navci
Apr 25, 2004, 07:13 PM
If your level is higher than your opponenets', it doesn't matter what ship you play on, you will still lose exp and your opponent gain more than they usually do.

If you play on a B ship, the number of exp lose/gained by bother party would double.

So. If you are high level playing against a low level, no matter what ship you are on, you will still lose exp if you lose. On a B ship just mean you will lose more.

Malkavian
Apr 26, 2004, 09:05 AM
Is not that way on JP blocks. In a non B block you never lose EXP.

Mixfortune
Apr 26, 2004, 02:10 PM
Yeah, on the US non-B ships you can lose a maximum of 5 experience (from what I have seen).
However, there would need to be quite a gap for the drop to occur at all.

Skorpius
Apr 26, 2004, 02:38 PM
I've lost seven <.<

Alisha
Apr 26, 2004, 02:50 PM
offline if i lose in story mode or free battle i lose 15

Zebulan7
Apr 26, 2004, 03:17 PM
I never lost exp until that game. I don't remember what lvl the player was, except that they quit right before my final blow, lagging it out.

I'm still confused about the occurance on the B ship though.

Aziangangster
Apr 26, 2004, 03:27 PM
In a Us /B ship you always lose exp depending on who you lose against. For example if you are level 30 and lost against a level 100 you would only lose about 2 exp but if you lose against a level 1 you would lose about 10-20 exp. If you are on a non US /B ship you wont lose any exp when losing to someone near the same level or higher level but you will lose exp against a lower level opponent but not as much as on a /B ship.As for a japanese ship you lose 0 exp in a non /B ship even if you lose against a lower level person. And a JP /B ship is similar to a US/B ship. And for offline you lose exp if you are in high level and lose to a com.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aziangangster on 2004-04-26 13:30 ]</font>