PDA

View Full Version : What's next?

decswxaqz
Apr 26, 2004, 05:55 AM
Having seemingly blown all of the extra E cards (magazines, and Billy Hatcher cards) away within the first few months of release, what are ST going to do now?

Most of the cards that might be released, have been. The cards that aren't released at the minute that were in the trial (Delsaber, Pal Rappy) probably won't be released due to certain issues. This means that there will hardly be anymore Event cards released.....

They will still be able to update quests and the like, but in terms of downloadable quests that give E cards, it seems like that bit is over.

After a frenzied release schedule of quests and cards, it seems ST might be running dry for a while. Unless they hold more offical tournaments, but even those were with E cards and 'sponsored'...

From my point of view, it seems ST have put all of their eggs in one basket.

Arislan
Apr 26, 2004, 06:10 AM
Never mind the fact that Pal Rappy and Delsaber and the like don't exist as cards, just descriptions...

Yeah, ST is down to around a dozen cards left to release then they're done. They can run for a while off non E cards (releasing Guilty Light or the like as quest available? That'd be nice) but other than that, I don't know what they're going to try as pull, unless they're going to try and push a + version on us while it's being released in the EU normally at the same time.

Zalana
Apr 26, 2004, 10:24 AM
Well that's not very good news at all then.

EJ
Apr 26, 2004, 10:35 AM
It seems ST is going too fast on the releases. Maybe they just want to be done with PSO or they may have something big but I doubt that but only time will tell.

Sharkyland
Apr 26, 2004, 01:05 PM
I wonder if they'll just put some quests where you just win money. I need more challenge.

Bluedragon07
Apr 26, 2004, 05:52 PM
ya, turnys against the same people are getting boring