PDA

View Full Version : Really cool stuff

Swan
Apr 26, 2004, 12:07 PM
Hey. I'm not sure if this works on anything but dreamcast, but in PSO, if you hold both triggers and either X or B or Y, while rotating the joystick, the screen spins and warps and such. so if you have any cool glitches or such, post them here.

also, I'm currently looking into a ruomer of the ability to run through locked doors...

ShinAsura666
Apr 26, 2004, 02:47 PM
there is a walk through locked doors cheat on the dc version i have used it before but theres no real point in it all it does is saves you from throenin all those stupid switches

Swan
Apr 26, 2004, 02:48 PM
okay. how do you do it?

Ketchup345
Apr 26, 2004, 02:53 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum

Read them.

You can't ask for that here.

TheXtremist
Apr 26, 2004, 02:54 PM
the walkin thru locked doors thing is great because in the dreamcast version, you used to have to go back and activate all those pillars once u had beaten the mines boss, but with the walkin thru locked doors trick u can get through that wall which prevents u from entering the ruins without havin to activate the pillars...

Arislan
Apr 26, 2004, 02:55 PM
Ketchup, he's talking about the WtW glitch in V1 for the DC, he didn't mention a code.

Ketchup345
Apr 26, 2004, 02:57 PM
On 2004-04-26 12:55, Arislan wrote:
Ketchup, he's talking about the WtW glitch in V1 for the DC, he didn't mention a code.

Oh, the glitch? But they can talk about that too? They don't let other glitches be talked about. Duping/max stat aren't allowed, and those are glitches. Also, the Mag Cell glitch is in question.

ABDUR101
Apr 26, 2004, 04:12 PM
When in doubt, don't ask how to do ANY glitches and definately no codes, because they'll earn you a warning. It's in the rules, so please don't ask on the site.

Swan
Apr 27, 2004, 06:01 AM
I wasn't asking for codes. I was just wondering if there were any other cool things like that (ex: Montique's bodygaurd messes up once and says "hang it!")