PDA

View Full Version : For Dreamcast Players, just like advice

DEMMON
Apr 26, 2004, 12:12 PM
This is for all dreamcast players about Special Weapons, looking for good weapons offline its just insane thinking that we cant go online anymore. I get my hands on an XBOX and trust me its totally different!!
All of you try to get your hands on one too, thinking that are drops with 1/1000000 and more its totally crazy and nearly to impossible, i get bored really quick playing offline, the only weapons easy to get in all ID are the red handgun, imperial pick and red sword, anymore and its frustrating. I really admire those that have a Sealed J-Sword in DC, so good luck, this is just like an advice and for all the people that started the world of PSO in XBOX, you must feel happy for going online and have so much fun that DC players cant. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Peace

Swan
Apr 27, 2004, 05:44 PM
I'm a DC gamer, and I've found my share of rares. I just can't use them's all. (stupid! stupid! stupid! stupid! stupid!...ect)

Firocket1690
Apr 27, 2004, 05:57 PM
You ever play Version 1 ?
That has impossible drop rates ... =/

Dragon_Ash
Apr 27, 2004, 06:11 PM
I never even new version 1 had drop rates <_<;

best drop for me was cell of mag 213... and i'm sure that was no rare

punkasssss
Apr 27, 2004, 07:06 PM
version 1 rares were crap anyway, were there even any 10 star items? I can't remember.

Mixfortune
Apr 27, 2004, 07:36 PM
Yes, there were 10 star items. Heck, there were even 14 (or 13) star items (God/Power++).

The things I will miss most from the DC version are the State/Maintenence and Sense/Trap (or Trap/Vision, whatever) units. Made HUmars even cheaper than they already were http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

White_Knight
Apr 27, 2004, 07:47 PM
yes I will forever miss my old trap/vision it's so sad that my new HUmar will never have the same gifts as his predecesor

punkasssss
Apr 27, 2004, 08:06 PM
screw trap vision, give me a state maintenance. I miss those.

Armok
Apr 28, 2004, 04:53 AM
Things from dc v1 I miss

Atp with weopon maxed out at 999atp which hunters could achieve with shifta and deband on a mech gun so 10star items where useless.

State maintain and trap vision owned as did sacred guard as you couldnt find state maintain on v1.

Oh and unlike v2 it attually was possible to beat the hardest setting without the use of a cheat weopon or needle

Saffran
Apr 28, 2004, 11:49 AM
Also, european players can still play online. But even if, you don't even need to. Found a spread needle in offline ultimate (viridia, Indi Belra) in my first Belra of Ruins 3 yesterday. It had crappy %s but %s nonetheless ^_^
Also got in the same run a Resist Holy, a God Mind, an Imperial Pick (actually 3, but 2 were crap), and as I played a little caves in between to level up before Dark Falz I got a Red Sword (with nice %s on machines) so all in all...

V1 wgave you the impression you really DI find something rare when it ever yielded "highest rank" weapon. I got only *one* in 170 hours... a Final Impact for my Racaseal.