PDA

View Full Version : COM team: Evil Ones

Forever Zero
Apr 26, 2004, 12:51 PM
About a month ago, I was in a COM stomp tourny with a friend. When the tactics came up, I didn't bother to see who we were going against. Then upon entering the tourny, our first opponets were TWO Vivianas. My first thought is that the game glitched the Mad Pair team and added two Vivianas by mistake. Then, I looked at the tactics to see that we were fighting a team called Evil Ones. I know it wasn't a human team for sure because it had COM next to their name at startup and they were both equipting Ancient Sabers which is a weapon no one seems to have yet. O_O

After that battle, I never saw that team again. I was wondering if anyone else played against these two? I think maybe the server accidently gave us a COM team that isn't suppose to exist yet..

Ketsurui
Apr 26, 2004, 12:56 PM
I believe i've seen that in Tactics but i've never actually fought them, sounds like a glitch to me though, because i don't think fighting two of the same people in one battle.

Sharkyland
Apr 26, 2004, 01:03 PM
I haven't seen that in the tournament yet, but that's way too weird.

Skorpius
Apr 26, 2004, 02:37 PM
It's what happens when someone enters the tournament and they quit after teams are assigned. The person was partnered with a Viviana, and quit, replaced by a Viviana.

VulpesMundi
Apr 26, 2004, 02:39 PM
Someone probably joined the tourney but disconnected on the deck select. That would explain the team name and why you wound up with two of the same COM decks.

Zalana
Apr 27, 2004, 08:04 AM
Very scary then zerp. Hmm fonewearls are bad so be afraid of them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Getintothegame
Apr 27, 2004, 06:03 PM
I've one get DCed RIGHT when I won. Really sucked, since it is like -50 EXP for my level.

Kuea
Apr 28, 2004, 11:30 PM
thats harsh.
one reason I am glad I don't play online yet