PDA

View Full Version : Best Way to find a Love Rappy offline?

Kyrous
Apr 26, 2004, 01:17 PM
Need Help, please post ideas

- Kyrous

Ketchup345
Apr 26, 2004, 01:39 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=839

ShinAsura666
Apr 27, 2004, 06:47 AM
if your lookin to fight a love rappy the best way to do it is in the first room of the temple if youve gotten the leyout with 3 rappies and 2 arlans,kill the arlans and use the warp to stand on the raisedd section then just pipe away.ive fought 10-12 of them this way although it can take a while

zimmk2vgc
May 1, 2004, 06:43 AM
keep piping. just keep doing it until you find the lil bugger. I suggest you find a room where the rappies come in the final wave, just in case you can't get it when it runs away coz your busy fighting the other lil buggers. If you're a FO, use gizonde, thats a good one to fry the lil bugger. But then if you're looking for a sigh of god...there foos to get them, but then they drop them :s shut up me...

SpyroDi
May 1, 2004, 02:47 PM
The key to finding anything rare in this game:

Patience.

TiRune
May 1, 2004, 04:24 PM
I found one today on accident, too bad it was on normal and it dropped an angel-luck >.<. was doing full run through ep 2 starting on normal and ending on vhard... stoopid love rappy showing up in normal >.<

ViewtifulJoe
May 1, 2004, 11:32 PM
I've had bad luck with rare enemies on Ep. 2. First, pipind for loves in room with three..... after a while, still none, and to this day I've never seen a Love Rappy. Next, 5 Lilies, found a Nar after 2 hours. What do you want from the Rappy? I would pipe for them For Heart Of Poumn if I had a Hunewearl.

Cc08
May 1, 2004, 11:52 PM
Most love rappys you can get in a room is 3. Takes some time, but they will come.