PDA

View Full Version : Magic Rock Moola nightmare

Armok
Apr 27, 2004, 04:40 AM
A couple of months ago I asked where the best possible place to find this stone was and most ppl gave me the answer Redria vhard caves addictive foods c1/c2. Now This was way back at lv 125, I am now at lv 128 and have found the following

7 cure poison - Evil Shark
2 diska Liberator - Pal Shark
1 diska Liberator - Guil Shark
0 Magic rocks - Poison Lily
3 Nar Lilys from poison Lily
2 God bodys - Nar lily
2 Grass Assasin arms - Arms Grass Assasin
3 double saber - nano dragon
1 Angry fist - pofuilly slime

I have also had a PD from a poison lily
This is from approx 30 runs. I hate this game its red sword searching all over again.

Rain7
Apr 27, 2004, 04:48 AM
Greenil: vhard temple, hildebear 1 / 46

Shouldn't be too hard. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rain7 on 2004-04-27 02:51 ]</font>

Armok
Apr 27, 2004, 04:53 AM
Sorry ids availble

Whitill
redria
Purpleum
Skyly

only at the moment. Otherwise I would try that one as a hildebear dropper the purpleum vh temple drop at the smae odds when I was looking for a twin Pgun

Rain7
Apr 27, 2004, 05:20 AM
To be honest I would just create a greenil and give them some decent weps / mag etc and then speed them through normal and hard mode. Because vr temple is the target you don't have to unlock anything in vhard mode at all.

Neo_Heartless
Apr 27, 2004, 05:31 AM
Every now and then I try for a Magic Rock Moola. On my Greenil Ramar from a v.hard temple Hildebear. No luck yet. I'd say do famitsu cup with a grennil character for the best chance.

Armok
Apr 27, 2004, 05:36 AM
If I could get online I would trade for one. I've got 70 plus PDs, 2 spare Red Swords and a couple of God battles/bodies. All of which anyone would trade for. Unfortuatly I aint online for Another month or so and really wanna make my 75 hit Summit Moon.

Ketchup345
Apr 27, 2004, 05:38 AM
I'd say keep with the Redria. You should get it soon. Keep persistant, and don't give up.

You don't need to raise a new character (Greenill) for an item that another of your IDs can get almost or just as easily (Redria).

Just keep doing the quest that has the most lillies.

Armok
Apr 27, 2004, 05:50 AM
Well at 51 Lilys Per Run and a drop rate of 1/512

I should have at least a couple by now.

Ketchup345
Apr 27, 2004, 06:00 AM
On 2004-04-27 03:50, Armok wrote:
Well at 51 Lilys Per Run and a drop rate of 1/512

I should have at least a couple by now.

You should. This game is highly random though, don't forget that. Also remember that offline, Temple Hildebears are hard to get to, when lillies can be the first thing you see in the Caves.

PatserGOUKI
Apr 27, 2004, 07:13 AM
On 2004-04-27 02:40, Armok wrote:
A couple of months ago I asked where the best possible place to find this stone was and most ppl gave me the answer Redria vhard caves addictive foods c1/c2. Now This was way back at lv 125, I am now at lv 128 and have found the following

7 cure poison - Evil Shark
2 diska Liberator - Pal Shark
1 diska Liberator - Guil Shark
0 Magic rocks - Poison Lily
3 Nar Lilys from poison Lily
2 God bodys - Nar lily
2 Grass Assasin arms - Arms Grass Assasin
3 double saber - nano dragon
1 Angry fist - pofuilly slime

I have also had a PD from a poison lily
This is from approx 30 runs. I hate this game its red sword searching all over again.

Nice findings, what are you complaining.
But anyway, theres one thing where I can think of, try it offline, quest: Waterfall Tears.
The room with the 9 lillies, do it 5 times, It has a very high chance of finding a Magic Rock Moola!

PatserGOUKI

RequiemWolf
Apr 27, 2004, 08:57 AM
After reading this topic I decided to do the same.
I'm currently on my fourth run, no rock yet, but I have found:

3 Cure/Poison
2 Grass Assasians Arms
2 Photon Drops
3 Diska Liberator

One of the Photon Drops was from a Poison Lilly.
I'm going to finish this run then call it quits till tomorrow.
Let us know how you get on?

SammaeltheDark
Apr 27, 2004, 09:00 AM
Hahaha

And I was complaining how VHard Hildebears in Temple drop Moolas so frequently.

My Greenill Nyare found 6 or 7 (no joke!) in her 6 runs of Max Attack 2 online while trying to get a Flowen's Shield.

And then Kail found another 2 while I was in other people's games.

I hate Moola...

RequiemWolf
Apr 27, 2004, 09:28 AM
Just finished my fourth run, and in the room with 6 Lilly's, one of them was a Nar Lilly, and it dropped a God/Body...so I can't really complain.
Off to work now...so I'll try again later.

anwserman
Apr 27, 2004, 09:55 AM
I forgot what dropped it, it was a Magic Rock something something from a Gillchich in the mines... I think it was ultimate mode, but whatever it was I remember the drop rate was 1/10000 or something. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sharkyland
Apr 27, 2004, 10:29 AM
Went through TTF hard with two people (my friend made the game), either the Pal Shark or the Nano Dragon dropped the Magic Rock: Moola.

Hrith
Apr 27, 2004, 11:24 AM
Purplenum Pan Arms is easy

Armok
Apr 28, 2004, 04:37 AM
Adds Nar lily number 4 and god body 3 to list of finds. Forget it, I'm gonna try a couple of purpleum runs as at least a god mind from a nar would be useful although I bet a poison lily drops a red box mechgun in the first run.

Nai_Calus
Apr 28, 2004, 11:07 AM
I found my Moola by not looking for it at all, and it randomly dropped in a GREENNILL Lost Soul Blade. Nobody else wanted it, so I was more than happy to take it. >.>

Dragon_Ash
Apr 28, 2004, 11:14 AM
On 2004-04-27 09:24, Kef wrote:

I second that... my drop was coincidence... i didn't even know what it was for http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

still, pan arms has an easy drop rate for it... 1/41 i'm sure

Cc08
Apr 28, 2004, 07:51 PM
Thats what I'm going to try. Where should I do runs to get the most Pan Arms. I did two regular caves runs and the 1st had 6 P Arms and the second one had 4 P Arms. Also, I haven't found any in Caves 2, but I found 2 in Caves 1 on my 1st run. Are there any in Caves 2? Thanks.

Evil_Althena8
Apr 28, 2004, 08:30 PM
I easily got mine from a Bluefull panarms on vhard.

Armok
Apr 29, 2004, 05:07 AM
Just found it off lily number 8 on a redria addictive food run this morning. Now I just need the 400K exp to level up to 130 and use the thing on my 75% hit club woohoo. Cheers for all the support

Capricornus
Apr 29, 2004, 05:38 AM
Pans have a much better drop rate for the moola compared to the lilly (12 times more chance to get one)

If you were online, the best bet would be purp TTF, but then again you arent http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Offline, the best quest is AF, which got 62 lillys and 7 pans.
If you go by stats, the lilly should only be advised if AF contained more than 84 lillys, but that not the case.
The pans are however very deep in C3 and might take a time to go reach them
I'd advise redria - vhard.
Got 4 so far without looking for it (and rest assured, I dont live in the caves, nor have I done as much runs as you did)