PDA

View Full Version : "psoproxy.exe has encountered...

iamfanboy
Apr 27, 2004, 02:26 PM
a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

*kicks the program*

I've tried reinstalling it. I've tried getting a different version. I've tried reloading the snapshot that I want to convert to a more useable format, and nothing seems to be working. All it'll tell me is "psoproxy.exe has encountered" etcetera.

By the way, I'm getting this via a usb memory card (just snagged the .gci file off the card) and it SHOULD work, no?

Bah! Anyone else encountered this?

VioletSkye
Apr 27, 2004, 10:21 PM
without knowing what the full error message is, no one can really help you with it. You need to give us a full description of the error message and also list if it says anything about missing any files.

iamfanboy
Apr 28, 2004, 01:28 AM
That WAS the full error message.

"psoproxy.exe has encountered an unexpected problem and must close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

......Guess that I cannae expect much help, then. Bah. Maybe I can talk one of y'all who has a version that works into converting this .gci file for me...

Arislan
Apr 28, 2004, 02:48 AM
Mine does the same thing... I read in another thread that you have to actually tell the proxy server to start before drag and dropping, maybe that's the problem?

iamfanboy
Apr 28, 2004, 04:38 AM
Nope, no joy there. Sunova....

Unless, of course, you actually have to be CONNECTED to the j PSO servers before doing anything with it?

Bah. I click start, and all it does is darken the Proxy Port number. Nothing else.

I'm going to sleep... stupid merlans, not dropping the spread needle I know they have...

Ketchup345
Apr 28, 2004, 05:22 AM
I am also having PSO Proxy problems. I entered in the info for its settings on a new card, and whenever I click on the "Enter Website" screen, a little thing comes up on my computor saying there is an IP conflict, and the GC seems to start to load, but doesn't go anywhere past that page.