PDA

View Full Version : Shifta on Relmitos

Saiffy
Apr 27, 2004, 07:15 PM
Well long story short. My partner was Relmitos and cast Shifta, making 4AP then it switched to make it 4TP so he permantly switched between 4 instead of 3. Thought this was really neat

Magician4
Apr 27, 2004, 08:44 PM
Yeah i noticed this little trick too except i used a shifta merge, guess its a glitch...

Arislan
Apr 27, 2004, 09:18 PM
Already mailed it off to STJ, maybe they'll fix it in some future online patch.

decswxaqz
Apr 28, 2004, 05:40 AM
Wouldn't using Shifta actually be the point on the card? Increasing AP by 1. It might not seem fair but it's the point of the card =/

Taken from this site's card db

"AP is raised by one for all ally characters within one block of this card for 3 turns each. Story Characters only. No effect on items equipped by hunters-side characters."

Story Characters only and if you have a team mate who is next to you, them too.

The equipper of this card directly gains 1 AP.
Again. Nothing to say it won't affect Relmitos.

They both increase AP and Rel's ability says AP/TP swap so it makes sense since his AP is 4.....

Malkavian
Apr 28, 2004, 01:46 PM
We could debate about this being a glitch or not...
Why not see it as a Relmitos ability?
The same happens with the weapons that turn your AP to 0 like samba maracas.
Since there is no AP to take down after 4 turns, the effect of shifta doesn't go off.

IMO the complication of use this correctly is enough to don't make it unfair and unbalanced.

Brex546
Apr 28, 2004, 08:07 PM
Hmmmmm, I think I'll go give this a test. But 4 things need to b done.

1.Play like crazy
2.Hope I get Shifta
3.Play as Remo or w/e
4.Tell you guys later

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brex546 on 2004-04-28 18:08 ]</font>

Arislan
Apr 29, 2004, 02:13 AM
You could always equip Shifta Merges till your AP hit 99, just letting the enemy kill them off when you equip them and have them in TP mode...

prof_frost
May 29, 2004, 05:50 PM
lol I need shifta

shinto_kuji
May 30, 2004, 12:15 AM
Nice post to bring back a month old thread!

Reign_of_Fire
Jun 14, 2004, 10:01 AM
I believe this "Glitch", even though I don't see it as one, is a special technique to those that use Relmitos, as I am one and use this technique to boost my AP/TP. IT's an aspect of the game that more people have to deal with. Ideally this isnt a glitch, both cards are doing what they are meant to do.