PDA

View Full Version : Confused and Curious

Sharkyland
Apr 28, 2004, 12:54 AM
Why do some cards have TP +(some number) when they are not "Tech OK"... does that mean it works well with TP Attack?

Like for example, I think Rappy's Fan isn't Tech OK (if it is whoops), but it has +1 AP and +4 TP and you use TP Attack will it be +4 AP and +1 TP.

I'm just curious and confused.

Arislan
Apr 28, 2004, 01:00 AM
Yep, that's precisely how it would work. Makes TP attack a bit more viable, and unlike HP attack, doesn't lose potency as your enemy targets it.

decswxaqz
Apr 28, 2004, 05:42 AM
What do you mean potency??

Most cards with this usually have some sort of TP Power, which increases the AP of the weapon when attacking by 1/3 or 1/2 of it's TP.

Also stops people using TP Defence/Swap which most people will have in the deck.

Skorpius
Apr 28, 2004, 02:04 PM
TP Attack = Action Card, swapping AP and TP when attacking with a physical attack -__-

jeffersonfan
Apr 28, 2004, 06:02 PM
I'm not sure at all but could u use the action card tech and then use like foie or some other technigue with a non tech card, but it might only be story characters.

punkasssss
Apr 28, 2004, 07:35 PM
I am pretty sure you could do that, because the technique card says it can be used on non tech ok cards. I have wanted to try it with my psychoguns as a little surprise but haven't gotten around to it.

shinto_kuji
Apr 28, 2004, 11:48 PM
I made a deck with Sil'fer and psychoguns the other day just for fun. Mainly using them and rati at the same time. Then I tried casting a tech with technique (was a giz) and did 11 damage with it. And that's just with rati (+2tp).

Is the deck usable or any good? Not much at all, but it was fun. ^.-