PDA

View Full Version : I still cant get it:(

BoBoTheOgre
Apr 28, 2004, 01:48 PM
I did all the quest with a new character i didnt tell sue my name and i still cant find black hound or get the sole eater. Im wondering if their is a certain person i half to talk to or am i missing sumething or is their a certain difficulty u half to be on? im geting very mad at those quest.

THOMAS_LARS
Apr 28, 2004, 01:52 PM
Well I had the same problem if you didnt do what was required on the first try you might aswell pick a different difficulty. But other then that you have to talk to Sue on every mission you go into that it says for you to go into. And bernie talk to him on every mission aswell. Then when your done the mission where you see him the first time go ahead of the waterfall area and look around for him you'll find him he is so noticeable. OH and by mission I mean quest.

Ketchup345
Apr 28, 2004, 01:54 PM
Did you do everything EXACTLY as it appears in this guide (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=956)?

Did you find Kireek in the missions before the one you must defeat him and talk to him?

BoBoTheOgre
Apr 28, 2004, 01:54 PM
oh u half to keep talking to sue and berne thats what im missing. but i dont know where they are in the black paper quest and that??

BoBoTheOgre
Apr 28, 2004, 01:55 PM
no where is he

Ketchup345
Apr 28, 2004, 01:58 PM
On 2004-04-28 11:55, BoBoTheOgre wrote:
no where is he

Kirrek is the Black Hound. He appears in some area after the mission itself is done (so talk to the quest person, but don't collect your reward). He is always an arrow on your map.

THOMAS_LARS
Apr 28, 2004, 02:00 PM
They are both in town on that mission.

BoBoTheOgre
Apr 28, 2004, 02:00 PM
ok i gues ill try again tonight.

Hrith
Apr 28, 2004, 02:03 PM
there is only ONE way to screw this up, that is if you told Sue your name (on your first completing Dr. Osto's Research quest). If you haven't, then follow the guides, you do not have to talk to Sue and Bernie, just to find -- and fight -- Kireek 3 times.

BoBoTheOgre
Apr 28, 2004, 04:31 PM
Ok but i started the quest over with a new character and i only had one done with this caracter but i still cant find him even after following the guid. I didnt tell sue my name and i did all the quest first and then went through again. Ill try again tonight and see if im doing it right.

Evil_Althena8
Apr 28, 2004, 09:06 PM
sole eater....heh heh......When I first got it for my FOnewearl on DC, i was in love. I always meleed with it. Now i could care less about it.

Kuea
Apr 28, 2004, 11:28 PM
ahh I remember my first soul eater.
I finally got around to it with my level 110 RAmar REDRIA.
poor kireek I did it on normal.

ShinAsura666
Apr 29, 2004, 09:13 AM
FOLLOW THE GUIDE.
its not hard it got 2 of em with ease even though thats not the weapon kireek uses(he uses a soul banish, i cheated to turn my character into him but i wont say how for abvious reasons

BoBoTheOgre
Apr 29, 2004, 10:02 AM
Hay i got it thanks for your help. I did it with my lv 42 HUcaseal? the girl android. i didnt walk back to runes 2 i went back to town and finished the quest and then took the main pipe back down thats why i couldnt find him the third time. thanks again its i nice wepon to add to my colection.