PDA

View Full Version : best mag for a Fonewm

Steal
Apr 28, 2004, 03:11 PM
made a new FOnewm and i need to no the best mag for him, wut should its PB's be ad wut stats thatnx in advance

Hrith
Apr 28, 2004, 03:20 PM
we kinda need... more info =x

well anyway, I'm assuming you're all tech

Any mag is fine, look at the gallery and pick which you think suits your FOnewm best.

PBs are useless on Forces, really, they are just annoying, but if you play online, you might need them to do combos, so try to start your Mag with a Ranger so it gets Estlla first, and then two more PBs, avoid Farlla, preferably.

Stats, I suggest either 50/0/0/150, or 15/0/0/185, depends on which mag you choose.

Ketchup345
Apr 28, 2004, 03:34 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1305

People never do read what I type.

Steal
Apr 28, 2004, 05:27 PM
i looked at the but i cant seem to find one with estilla, pilla, m&y because i wanna raise it to be mind oriented not much more....mabey defense but thats all...ive checked the guids can any1 help me out?

Ketchup345
Apr 28, 2004, 05:35 PM
You can raise any Special/Rare Mag to have whatever PBs you want with a little manipulating. Use either the Sato or Nidra guides and the Master Mag Gallery to find out how to get your PBs.

Eihwaz
Apr 28, 2004, 08:21 PM
Any kind of Mag will do, provided it has as much Mind as possible. Rati or KapuKapu would be my choice, if only for looks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

For a melee FOnewm, you'll want something with a good chunk of Power and Dex, something like 5/135/65/0. FOnewms have an okay ATA score, but crappy growth on it.

SophiaSeed
Apr 29, 2004, 03:50 AM
pure mind mag. Being as you aren't of any use as a melee character, and you want to add to the fact you already do majoy damage as a Force, go with a pure mind mag, with some def and ata. The bonus of the def is because you will get hit, and it's better not to get knocked down. the ata is in hopes you find a half way decent gun with giest or tp stealing ability. Thats good for saving on your presious fluids, and saving lots of money in the end.

goku4ever
Apr 29, 2004, 09:57 AM
if u want a nidra but dont mind the pb`s. then wot im doing wiv my male fonewm is getting the defence to 50 and mind to 50 for lvl 100 on my mag. Then ill increase my mind more to 150. in the process ull get myalla and youlla. and a a pb that heals u and one that attacks just 1 enemy.

Malkavian
Apr 29, 2004, 10:30 AM
It depends on play style. I will tell you about my fonewm.

Don't worry about PBs it doesnt matter much. Anything counts for combo Mylla&Youlla. Is always good to have M&Y in every mag tho.
Since I think fluids are expensive I don't play maximum power if Im not at 999999 meseta or is a timed quest.
That's why in my Fonewm mags I like 70-90 dex. The 5 default DEF and the rest go to MIND. That way I can use Geist Guns, mahu and other TP steal weapons quite effective. 1 round of enemies without tech, just stealing TP while your teammates kill is enough to refill the whole TP bar

Armok
Apr 29, 2004, 10:33 AM
Go for something you like rather than a stats mag on a fonewman they are really powerful anyway. Go for a Naga if your section id A as they is well cool.

SolRiver
Apr 29, 2004, 12:04 PM
If you want good PB, I suggest this:

You different class to evolve the mag,
EX: Give a lv9 mag to RA to evovle it into kalki which give you estlla as your first PB.

Let a certain ID and class to evovle your mag will result in different PB. (check the mag evolve chart for more info)