PDA

View Full Version : PSO for GBA

FIDELCASTRO
Apr 28, 2004, 07:54 PM
ok, i'm not sure where this goes, so it's here for now. for all the GC PSO players. Look on the back of your game box of PSO. PSO for GameBoy. Does anybody know any info about it, if its even planned?

DanceOfTheDeer
Apr 28, 2004, 07:58 PM
I think that might just be the connectiblility from the one quest where you can download games...they do have a Phantasy Star collection on GBA though.......but none compare to Metroid Zero Mission

Sef
Apr 28, 2004, 09:30 PM
Yeah, you can play the "Mini Chao Garden Game" on your GBA after finished the "Fake in Yellow" quest. There's some stuff on it somewhere here. I think you can also play this Chu Chu Rocket game.

Kuea
Apr 28, 2004, 09:54 PM
yeah but chu chu is online only except for PSO+

Dyras
Apr 28, 2004, 10:43 PM
The collection has been out for a while, someone I know has had it since the beginning of last school year. (so almost a year and a half)

rena-ko
Apr 29, 2004, 10:20 AM
phantasy star collection (GBA) contains the old RPGs from Master System / Megadrive and has nothing to do with PSO.

the GBA-minigames in PSO Ep1-2 (/plus):
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1206

goku4ever
Apr 29, 2004, 10:49 AM
wouldnt it b cool if somehow u could download ur MAG and a load of items (several hundred) onto ur gba so u could raise ur MAG when on the move. That would rule

Shrike
Apr 29, 2004, 07:17 PM
So far i've played Chao's Garden, Puyo Pop, and Nights Score Attack. There is also Chu Chu Rocket. All are downloadable through online play except Chao's Garden.