PDA

View Full Version : Question about VIP cad.

CoPsOleader
Apr 29, 2004, 08:30 AM
People that if you name the game vip the chance of you get one increases is that true?

rena-ko
Apr 29, 2004, 08:45 AM
pure luck, there are no ways to increase your chance to get one other than get as many cards as possible (S-Rank).

CoPsOleader
Apr 30, 2004, 07:52 AM
ok thanks

Kuea
Apr 30, 2004, 01:24 PM
that would have been very nice indeed if the VIP card was offline.
*sighs*
I want one.

(on a side note this is my 1000th post YAY)

Mixfortune
Apr 30, 2004, 02:38 PM
On 2004-04-30 11:24, Eclair wrote:
that would have been very nice indeed if the VIP card was offline.

If they made it available offline, there could always be a chance that someone could use that to hack them. I'm not proficient in these sorts of things, so I'm not sure if there is even that risk in the first place.

Anyways, if they were offline, you could just load 4 of your characters for the auction, and get more of the cards. I wouldn't like that at all.

Kuea
May 1, 2004, 03:19 PM
good point

Skorpius
May 1, 2004, 04:46 PM
Or, they should be available offline, like Photon Drops...
Go online to use it -__-

CoPsOleader
May 3, 2004, 08:19 AM
yea that would of been good.Good thinking i wish it was true.

Trugeta
May 3, 2004, 05:52 PM
can someone please explain to me just what exactly a VIP card is? im still a n00b to episode 3, thats why i got my ass handed back to me in my first match in my first tourny. *runs off crying*

Arislan
May 3, 2004, 06:55 PM
VIP cards are ultra-rare cards, gainable only online, that allow access to VIP auctions. VIP auctions are 4 player affairs where you bid on cards (sometimes rare, usually not) and add them to your collections. More info can be found in the guides section.

punkasssss
May 6, 2004, 06:20 PM
I got a Kapu Kapu in my auction, coulda gotten an egg rappy, but I spent a couple points on the Kapu Kapu. It was the seventh card and I was starting to worry about missed chances....

Skorpius
May 7, 2004, 06:24 AM
Man, it's best to hope someone else get s a VIpa dn youre invited, if youre a low level (Under CLv 40 both online and off) because, more than likely, by the time you get a VIP, you'll have about 80% of the cards..
I'm at 91%, and was in two auctions, Gwimmel got a VIP card at CLv 190, and when we did an auction today (May 6th), I had every card. I later got my own VIP (same day) and the auction on that...
had all the cards..
-__-' waste..of..uber..rareness..

Bri-N
May 8, 2004, 01:33 AM
I got a VIP card when I was level 9 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif