PDA

View Full Version : Morning glory?

ShinAsura666
Apr 29, 2004, 09:16 AM
I was just wondering if its worth making a greenil to get one of these morning glory things Since i dont have any problem findin red slimes but is it worth it actually goin for one(even if its just for the coolness factor like yamigarasu)

Hrith
Apr 29, 2004, 11:12 AM
MG is actually a very powerful weapon, and once of the coolest claws IMO. Its ATP increases with Beats though, just so you know.

Two more things, it's an easier drop in Whitill or Bluefull Ruins, and all but FOnewearl can use it.

SolRiver
Apr 29, 2004, 11:58 AM
Morning Glory is like the most powerful weapon a FOmar can use ATP wise...

now come to think of it, does shifa count those extra atp from beat time?

excecutor
Apr 29, 2004, 06:13 PM
I love my morning glory with my fomarl. I know as soon as I get my fomar high enough, I will use one with him too. And yes shifta gets added to that extra atp, making morning glory a very powerful weapon. I would reccomend use with ramarl, fomarl, and fomar.

Zelgadis
Apr 29, 2004, 07:11 PM
Whitill find them as well...though it may be difficult to pull them from Delsabers. And I've only gotten one to drop.

Hrith
Apr 29, 2004, 07:24 PM
On 2004-04-29 17:11, Zelgadis wrote:
Whitill find them as well...though it may be difficult to pull them from Delsabers. And I've only gotten one to drop.

It may be easier to pull one off a delsaber than to simply make a red slime appear.
I found 7 in Whitill, without really looking

Zelgadis
Apr 29, 2004, 07:28 PM
Nice. I just stopped lookiing for rares. Too much of a pain in the ass...and I'm good with what I've got. If they show they show. Though I'd like to see some of the really rare stuff. *coughs* Hand gun: Guld, and Milla....

Ryu_4
May 3, 2004, 07:38 PM
yea i found one of those very good weapons... i love it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif