PDA

View Full Version : Finally got Soul Banish!

DOG21313
Apr 29, 2004, 09:05 PM
I finally found it in a West Tower run on skyly. Delbiter sitting in the corner dropped it when it died, and i couldnt believe it. I was just sitting there in awe for about 10 seconds, then grabbed it and rushed up to tekk it. Soul Banish! =D

I had been searching for it for months! Finally. It came with all 0s though, so I am going for one with hit percent and FOmars can't hit the broad side of a barn. =/ Chances are slim though, from what I have heard, 1%. Gotta try though.

But the Banish is awesome. I recomend it to anyone who has a FOmar/marl. Oh, and I didnt get a pic. I was freaking out so much when I found it that i forgot to get one XD

Nai_Calus
Apr 29, 2004, 09:11 PM
You suck. :D Congrats! ^_^

Hrith
Apr 29, 2004, 09:29 PM
you deserve a hearty congrats, DOG !
good job, friend http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Jeff86
Apr 29, 2004, 09:38 PM
Congrats again on the Banish DOG. We've been having some AWESOME luck recently.

...well except for Jim.

PJ
Apr 29, 2004, 09:50 PM
First of all, congrats on the Banish. Really cool ^_-

Secondly, I know this sounds very n00bish, but what is up with everyone's obsession with hit%?!!

Geeze, it's like you're all finding these rares with a level 90 FOmar -_- And most people intend on finding weapons with hit%s already have like 50 DEX on your mag...

Yeah, so on occasion I miss... is it such a crime? =/

DOG21313
Apr 29, 2004, 09:59 PM
Erm... for FOmars, hit is a MUST HAVE. When your ata maxes out at 163 and you dont have hit % on a wep, your basically guarenteed a miss per at least every couple of combos on ultimate. Also it is the only stat that you cannot add using photon drops, so it makes weapons worth a lot more.

Heh, yea, we have been having great luck lately Jeff, maybe we will all get what we want! [/Optimistic] [Pessimistic] My list is pretty big, I doubt i will get all of it. I have decided that I want to look for a Demonic Fork and C-Sorcerers cane also, so I need a lot of luck, and I bet it got taken out for a few months at least after getting my dream wep. XP

Thanks for everyone who replied! =P

PJ
Apr 29, 2004, 10:07 PM
I have a FOmar, I don't beleive Hit is a must have.

And before you ask, yes, he's a melee FOmar. (Well, kinda, he does use a Bringer's Rifle... that can't have hit%s XP).

Jae
Apr 29, 2004, 10:42 PM
On 2004-04-29 19:50, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
Secondly, I know this sounds very n00bish, but what is up with everyone's obsession with hit%?!!

Geeze, it's like you're all finding these rares with a level 90 FOmar -_- And most people intend on finding weapons with hit%s already have like 50 DEX on your mag...

Yeah, so on occasion I miss... is it such a crime? =/

Try meleeing through Ult Seabed and see if you have the same outlook. It might not be as critical for you to hit with your rifle, but if you're up close and personal with Sinows with a real melee weapon, you don't want to miss...

*edit*

Ah and grats on the Banish DOG. VERY nice find indeed. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2004-04-29 20:44 ]</font>

PJ
Apr 30, 2004, 06:30 AM
On 2004-04-29 20:42, Jae wrote:
Try meleeing through Ult Seabed and see if you have the same outlook. It might not be as critical for you to hit with your rifle, but if you're up close and personal with Sinows with a real melee weapon, you don't want to miss...

I melee with an SRank Rod in Seabed. Better now? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kuea
Apr 30, 2004, 01:02 PM
wow nice find.
I want a legit one with percents

Rapture
Apr 30, 2004, 01:30 PM
Nice find but to find one with hit percents is going to be hard, very hard. The drop rate is 1/394 and being as there isn't many delbiters around finding another with hit% is going to take forever, unless your lucky of course. And lets remember this game is all about luck.

DOG21313
Apr 30, 2004, 06:00 PM
Heh, yes. The chance is 1/394 and from what i have heard, 1% is the chance to get hit on it. So i may go through over 100 banishes before i get one. 100 X 394... Argh. x.X

PJ
Apr 30, 2004, 06:56 PM
It's strange that my 3 best rares all had Hit%s on them... Red Slicer (20), Holy Ray (10, but with all the ATA it adds, meh) and Spread Needle (30 or 35, I traded it away months ago for hating it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Nai_Calus
Apr 30, 2004, 07:04 PM
...You tekked a Holy Ray to 10% Hit? -_-;;; Lheighmhe.

PJ
Apr 30, 2004, 07:50 PM
Actually, the only reason I didn't tekk it higher was because I didn't know it had Hit% @_@

I had it equipped, and then when I thought to check the percents, they all went down to 0. I forgot about having it equipped @_@ So I just took the first tekker thing...

Cc08
May 1, 2004, 11:34 PM
...You tekked a Holy Ray to 10% Hit? -_-;;; Lheighmhe.
I got mine along time ago, and when I looked at it a few weeks later, I realized it had 30% hit. I tekked it before I knew about tekking up. All I think about now is the possibility of it having 40 or 50% hit.

Ryu_4
May 3, 2004, 06:06 PM
lol wasnt i playing with you the other night...is your name like dog hp +9999 or something like that???your a force guy lol i was playing with you and my friend named white mage wanted it lol and he asked you to dupe it is it you or someone else?

zilla
May 3, 2004, 06:29 PM
nice catch bro

segadrm10
May 3, 2004, 06:49 PM
congrats on ur find

Dragon_Ash
May 3, 2004, 06:52 PM
nice find, though looking for one with percents will be murder... depending if you fancy a few hundred or so seabed runs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SJ
May 4, 2004, 05:16 AM
I was hunting for one of them...and an asuka...
Then Just did cmode http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
W00T SJ SWORD better than a soul banish any day..
Go for a srank Scythe so cool and you could call it DOG SCYTHE lol.
Meh congrats anyway.

TripleSeven
May 4, 2004, 05:20 AM
Nice Find!

The first ever West Tower i did a Banish Dropped, its been with me ever since.(well kinda)