PDA

View Full Version : connections (spoilers)

sephiroth_pfo
Apr 30, 2004, 11:21 AM
ok ive made some connections between people in ep12&3 please tell me if iam wrong. and i didnt know where to put this because it envolves al episodes. ok lets get started kranz is sister to kyliria and their father Blitz is donoph baz and his wife or sister is alicia baz.and relmitos is actualy nef miyama who is zoke miyamas father.and Endu has dark falz flowen him and some woman living inside his head. and lura is the body break put sophias soul into and thats all i got now that i think about it it should be in and ep3 section o well please tell me what i am right and wrong about i am probably mostly wrong and who is the girl in endus head???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2004-04-30 12:14 ]</font>

DezoPenguin
Apr 30, 2004, 11:25 AM
This goes in FanWorks. Actually, it goes in the sticky "story" thread in FanWorks.

Alicia was Flowen's daughter (adopted?); when he went to Ragol on Pioneer I he entrusted her care to his old friend Donoph Baz (makes me wonder if Flowen had some inkling he wasn't coming back). Presumably this makes Alicia Donoph's adoptive daughter, hence the last name change. I really doubt Alicia is Donoph's wife, unless Donoph is one heck of a cradle robber. Of course, this storyline was written by the Japanese, so anything's possible in that area.

Mixfortune
Apr 30, 2004, 11:29 AM
The girl "in Endu's head" is Red Ring Rico.
This is probably more of an EPIII thread.

Spoilers tag next time, maybe?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-04-30 09:29 ]</font>

Arislan
Apr 30, 2004, 02:17 PM
I don't see where the "Donoph is Blitz" connection comes in, but the rest of it is pretty much on. No Dark Falz living in Endu's head though, just Flowen and Rico.

Sharkyland
Apr 30, 2004, 03:03 PM
I have so many questions that need to be answered... ;_;

Nai_Calus
Apr 30, 2004, 09:33 PM
On 2004-04-30 13:03, Sharkyland wrote:

I do too...

...From Ep1&2. >_>

Sharkyland
May 1, 2004, 12:14 AM
On 2004-04-30 19:33, Ian-KunX wrote:

On 2004-04-30 13:03, Sharkyland wrote:

I do too...

...From Ep1&2. >_>

I've seen PSO dictionaries on Japanese PSO websites, but sadly, they don't have a lot of information on them. I think we need to make a PSO dictionary. Now I just need a translator to translate what's in the PSO illustration books.