PDA

View Full Version : Windmill, whats it's special do?

Kyrous
Apr 30, 2004, 02:48 PM
Just Curious, I heard it was good, but what exactly does it do?

Robo47
Apr 30, 2004, 02:49 PM
It launches a small disk after a combo(hit hit hit, then special hit as many times as you want)

Kyrous
Apr 30, 2004, 03:13 PM
Still a little confused, but is it a worth-wile weapon?

DurakkenX
Apr 30, 2004, 11:24 PM
it's a weird weapon i forget exactly what it does but the faster the windmill on the end goes the more powerful or better the thing does is

SolRiver
Apr 30, 2004, 11:57 PM
i dont think it become more powerful, if i remember right...

attack 3 times (weak or hard or special) to spin it to max speed, once it hit max speed it can be launched out (the windmill disk) with another special attack. The windmill will gradually slow down once u stop swining it.

It is a fun weapon, but not exactly a practical.

Primrose
May 1, 2004, 04:36 AM
While working on the Database i came up with this description:

"In order to execute the special attack, make the Windmill spin by swinging the weapon or by targeting an enemy with the weapon. The damage dealt is the same as with a hard attack, the accuracy is like a special attack. The Windmill reaches Handgun-range and hits one enemy."

Hope that helps.

Armok
May 1, 2004, 04:38 AM
Windmill aint a favourite weopon of mine. Special is kinda weird. Its like the lavis one but is invisible and doesnt hit much

rena-ko
May 1, 2004, 07:38 AM
the untekked version has the same bug as the untekked lavis - always working special and no negative effects.

some call it "lavis lite". does decent damage too.

though, those bugs got fixed in the EU-version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-05-01 05:39 ]</font>

PJ
May 1, 2004, 07:45 AM
I like the Windmill. It's such a fun weapon to use, and when going through the PSOW database, I found out even my HUmar could equip it ^-^

Fun fun!

(It took me 9 Mils, but it's worth it ^-^)

Primrose
May 1, 2004, 02:21 PM
On 2004-05-01 02:38, Armok wrote:
Windmill aint a favourite weopon of mine. Special is kinda weird. Its like the lavis one but is invisible and doesnt hit much

Not visible?

The projectile is the head of the weapon, actually the windmill itself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
The only special attacks that act the way you said as "invisible" are from Demonic Fork and Ancient Saber, if you dont take the untekked glitches into account.