PDA

View Full Version : V2 drop rates?

Quo
Apr 30, 2004, 08:10 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the drop rates for Version 2?

Ketchup345
Apr 30, 2004, 08:23 PM
http://www.housoka.com/pso/findings/ver2_secid.php

I'm guessing they are from the PC version, but it is basically the saame thing as DC version 2.

Edit:
*Looks at Greenill's Ultimate Drops*
*Has a heart attack at seeing chance of Frozen Shooter from a Hildetorr, among various other impossible drops*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-04-30 18:25 ]</font>

Quo
Apr 30, 2004, 08:49 PM
Thank you, Ketchup.

Armok
May 1, 2004, 05:36 AM
God I hated v2 drop % charts. You never foudn anything ever.

Armok
May 1, 2004, 05:43 AM
Looking at the vhard chart makes me wonder how on earth I managed to ever find a twin brand and chainsawb. Dreamcast pso really was a weird drop chart game.

Rain_1
May 1, 2004, 10:40 AM
A chainsawd? Well... i dunno about how rare is that.. i tell you one thing tho.. it's one weird drop..

I alwas played v2 on pc legit, with a couple friends... so no extedrnal tempering here..

anyway, a while ago, EVERY SINGLE TIME i played ultimate caves, a chainsawd would drop
that lasted a week
ever since then, not one special weapon drop in ultimate caves. And that's months ago.

So yes, ver2 drop rates are insane

Ketchup345
May 1, 2004, 10:49 AM
Vulmer Chain Sawd (4) **** 1/16

From Skyly Ultimate

Very easy to get.

Jason
May 1, 2004, 02:34 PM
On 2004-05-01 08:49, Ketchup345 wrote:
Vulmer Chain Sawd (4) **** 1/16

From Skyly Ultimate

Very easy to get.

Not so easy if the person playing v2 is not Skyly. Remember, it's only one character per memory card of that ancient version. Not that many players of this version would get themselves an extra memory card.

Mixfortune
May 1, 2004, 02:47 PM
When we got the DC version, we already had three memory cards that were 4x, each one seperated by a selector, basically allowing us 12 characters.

The thing is, in version 2, the version 1 weapons did not change in stats, so even the strongest weapons couldn't do much until you broke the DFP barrier. After you broke the barrier, well, Ultimate was easy with percentages weapons.

Just like how Brionacs and DB's Sabers, etc, would constantly appear as the norm in later VHard stages, so would some of the higher version 1 weapons appear in version 2, since they kept the same stats but would now be a "weaker" weapon.

Same reasoning for how I ended up getting Silence Claws and Flame Visits up the arse, from boxes.

Dragon_Ash
May 1, 2004, 03:04 PM
yep, even the mighty heaven punisher went down the drain when i reached ultimate... and it was called the ultimate gun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I only ever found parasite wears in V2, and in the ruins, imperial picks were my cup of tea >_>;