PDA

View Full Version : piping question...plz give me your thoughts

slimer1231
Apr 30, 2004, 11:31 PM
i want to make a redria and oran and do some piping... can anyone guess what for?

if you dont get it your dumb...

anyway, so what is a good piping class... i mean bots can get through all the levels easialy... but i havent really tried piping with one... and forces take a long time to get to high levels... and rangers are just kinda boring... so yeah. what would be a good class or two that i could use to get a lavis and 2 syncesta? thanks everyone.

and thanks kef cause im sure you will be the first to post lol;)

Hrith
Apr 30, 2004, 11:54 PM
Best classes to pipe, in order:
FOnewearl
FOnewm
HUnewearl
RAmarl

Droids are right out, especially for slimes.

On 2004-04-30 21:31, slimer1231 wrote:
and thanks kef cause im sure you will be the first to post lol
np

lain2k3
May 1, 2004, 06:00 PM
Fonewearls can pipe easier, but they, like other casting forces, make slime splitting and killing much more of a chore. It goes much quicker when the slimes dont freeze, and when you have a strong melee weapon to hit just the red slime with. Foie tends to shoot at boxes and other slimes instead of the pouilly.

But anyone can do torrs well.

PaleKid15
May 1, 2004, 06:59 PM
On 2004-05-01 16:00, lain2k3 wrote:
Fonewearls can pipe easier, but they, like other casting forces, make slime splitting and killing much more of a chore. It goes much quicker when the slimes dont freeze, and when you have a strong melee weapon to hit just the red slime with. Foie tends to shoot at boxes and other slimes instead of the pouilly.

But anyone can do torrs well.

Yeah, that.

I kind of dissagree with the "anyone can do torrs well". It's kind of a pain in the ass to kill a torr with a FO (well, except FOmarl). It took my lvl 126 FOnewearl +10 Grants to kill one, with caduceus. It's not too difficult, but ou need a good level grants and a bonus.

I'd Have to say RAmarl for both pipings. FS will make quick work of a red slime and has RAbarta to keep blue ones busy. And FS makes the Torr unable to fight back, thus eliminating the threat to low level characters.

Jason
May 1, 2004, 08:50 PM
In order...

1. Characters that can regenerate TP (by not moving) are pretty good for piping.

2. Characters that cannot regenerate TP (and I mean without the unit to) but do have TP are pretty good too.

3. Androids alone depends on meseta for a telepipe for piping: no Ryuker. Medical Center for a cheap 10 meseta each time won't help to last your piping neither: no TP.