PDA

View Full Version : sol atomizers

goku4ever
May 1, 2004, 03:10 AM
Im raising my MAG and i ned to feed it sol atomizers but they arent in the shop wiv my force by itself. Butin multimode on hard when its wiv my HUcast they are in shop. But in hard with just my HUcast they arent. Could I have an explanation for this? O btw its my HUcast that can buy them in multimode.

Deus-Irae
May 1, 2004, 03:21 AM
they randomly appear like some of the other tools in the shop. trimates for example.

take a few pipes and they should show up eventually.

edit: on Hard mode huh? probably less frequent there too. might be harder to find. there prob a guide on that sorta thing here, somewhere.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deus-Irae on 2004-05-01 01:22 ]</font>

rena-ko
May 1, 2004, 07:55 AM
just check the shop multiple times.

sols, stars and trimate/fluids are those that arent in the shops all the time (with sol and star being rare).

if you can buy them, buy a couple of 10-packs and dump them on the floor if you wanna go killing stuff while feeding.

have fun

iamfanboy
May 1, 2004, 08:10 AM
Rena-ko...

your sig is in reference to Osaka's line in Azumanga Daioh, isn't it?

*ahem* on topic now

I've found that whenever I need Sol Atoms, they're not there, but when I don't need 'em the stupid lady is always selling them!!

EJ
May 1, 2004, 10:47 AM
Sol atomizers are rare? I see them all the time but the grinders are more rare IMO. Well back on topic you can always go down to the surface and kill stuff likely you will find sol very quickly and also get some exp. at the same time. ^_^

goku4ever
May 1, 2004, 10:54 AM
lolz ty. But now ive gotten to the stage where i just need to lvl up mind! Difluids all the way!