PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Elenor's MAG in "Soul of Steel"

Areal
May 1, 2004, 05:51 PM
I have always wondered how in the world someone goes about hatching that irritating MAG Cell that Elenor gives you in Soul of Steel... Help!!!

I already know this much:
Step 1: Talk to computer.
Step 2: Find Montague and Elenor talking.
Step 3: ???

ViewtifulJoe
May 1, 2004, 11:43 PM
You don't hatch the mag, you do the quest, the mag does weird stuff when you're, although its not like you keep the mag or anything.

ShinAsura666
May 2, 2004, 04:50 AM
The only way to get the elenor mag is to use a certain code but noone can use it apart from females

DezoPenguin
May 3, 2004, 01:50 PM
You have to do "Dr. Osto's Research" (and tell Sue your name), "Unsealed Door" (and talk to Bernie, Sue, then back to Bernie again), "Waterfall Tears" (and talk to Sue and Bernie), "Black Paper" (and ask Sue "What's your purpose?" as well as talk to Bernie). I don't *think* you need to do "Knowing One's Heart" as well.

If you've done this entire chain of "plot" events, Sue will appear at the teleporter from Mines 2 to Ruins 3 and hold a long conversation (while the self-destruct timer is running ^_^) with Montague and Elenor, at the end of which the Mag Cell will move again. Presto!

(As been pointed out, you don't get to keep the Mag as any kind of prize item. But that's how you get to the better version of the quest's ending).

Cantido
May 3, 2004, 01:53 PM
Wow, I never knew that you could do that. Amazing you learn something new everyday.

Dragon_Ash
May 3, 2004, 01:54 PM
i must try that also, thanks for the info http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Ketchup345
May 3, 2004, 02:11 PM
On 2004-05-02 02:50, ShinAsura666 wrote:
The only way to get the elenor mag is to use a certain code but noone can use it apart from females

Wrong.

Any android (at least, not sure if non-androids can or not), can use it. There was a picture posted in Cheaters with a HUcast having it equipped.

PJ
May 3, 2004, 02:22 PM
Ketchup's right: Android only.

It's like the replacement for Wing mags, since Androids can't equip those.

Robo47
May 3, 2004, 02:41 PM
Just more conformation:

ELENOR is an android only mag, it doesn't eveolve, it doesn't gain Photon Blasts, but it does level up fast.