PDA

View Full Version : Had the most fun tonight!!!

Poesghost
May 1, 2004, 10:44 PM
Ran into a cool person to play with finally on Ep 3 and we did the online magazine quest. I was afraid I was going to loose and look bad but we did great. And walked away with the magazine card! Going to play online alot more now, looking for more kool people to play with my name is GOLGO 13 on Ep 1,2, and 3. Look me up!

AzureBlaze
May 2, 2004, 03:47 PM
Isn't it great to find fun people to play with?

It just seems to make the game like 10x better, if you find someone around your same Clvl to go with. I mean, it doesn't matter if there's no prize quest or whatever to do, Tourneys vs. others or vs. just COMs are better too.

You always try to make the best impression when fighting alongside others for the first time. That's when it's most important to win or do your best. I'm glad your experiance went so well.

Unfortunatly, it seems harder to have a random fun time like that, on Ep3 because it's all about fighting. Everyone is always trying to see if they're superior, and if you can't come in at "about equal" to someone, then they can't be bothered with you. On the co-op-ness of ep2 and all, if someone was a lower lvl, the high-lvls could still play with them and get along (exculding super-dupes) because there were enough monsters to go around and they weren't as hard as going vs. live teams with all of that at stake.

Still, it's good to see something like this still happens to some people. But, until then for me: bring on the COMs!

Nisshoku
May 3, 2004, 10:29 AM
This actually brings me back to when I had Episode 3 for maybe a week, when Malkavian helped me with both the Appreciation Quests...

I find that no matter what, I just like to find and meet people who aren't as much worried about the Meseta, or their rank; just as long as they enjoy the game overall, win or lose.

Perosnally, I just really play for fun, as well as maybe learning a new tactic or two. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

EJ
May 3, 2004, 04:43 PM
it always better to play the game with fun people rather than people who just sits in lobby and mail all day. I know a few people who only mail all day and they get boring really quick.

Malkavian
May 4, 2004, 05:44 AM
Yeah, the sauce and spice of Episode 3 is 2 vs games. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Well I do that about sit and mail sometimes too... When I go online but im busy doing stuff heh