PDA

View Full Version : I'm on a ROLL!!

ViewtifulJoe
May 1, 2004, 11:54 PM
Hokay, I noticed that I tend to find items in waves, and I just got out of a long drought. I have now officially left the drought.

It started to lift with my friend finding Flight Fan, not good, but pretty cool, and definitly different. Next thing I knew, while doing Add. Food in V hard w/ greenil. Found a g-assassin's arms, 2 Brave knuckles, 1 with 55% Native. 1 Hero/Ability, a Photon Drop, and a Blade dance, all in one Cave 2. Next, the In 2 forest quest runs, a Bloody Art and 3 hildebear's heads.

All this was much more interesting than exciting, until this weekend...
I have found an Oritiagito, and it boosts 800 pow, and it says that it boosts 755-800, so I'm wondering If I got a special good one. Next a Kasami Bracer to replace that stupid Celestial Shield. I'm am so f***ing happy.

Unfortunately the Pal Rappies a Hildetorrs don't care, so no harp in 21 rappies, and no Irista in 7 torrs.

Olga
May 2, 2004, 12:00 AM
good for you! *jelouse smurke*

Cc08
May 2, 2004, 12:00 AM
Nice finds, I'm on a streak also. Just got a Magic Rock "moola" and my Angel Harp the other day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Eihwaz
May 2, 2004, 12:25 AM
Those are all pretty nice finds, especially the Hildebear's Heads, Orotiagito, and Kasami Bracer.

Congrats! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Polar
May 2, 2004, 04:11 AM
On 2004-05-01 21:54, ViewtifulJoe wrote:
I have found an Oritiagito, and it boosts 800 pow, and it says that it boosts 755-800, so I'm wondering If I got a special good one.

The range quoted on PSOW is the actual damage range of every instance of that weapon - there are no "good" or "bad" compies exept for percents. The damage the GAME shows is the top of this range.

ShinAsura666
May 2, 2004, 04:46 AM
I think the best run i ever made was when i found my agito and lavis on the same day(redria for lavis skyly for agito)various other rares that i dont really care about

segadrm10
May 2, 2004, 02:41 PM
u really are in luck cause im not ive been in a drought for like 2 months the best thing i have found in two months is cure/posion and thats like my third one. so is not like a good fine.

Armageddon013
May 2, 2004, 06:02 PM
you guyz are really lucky, i have gone about 7 straight runs of Forest - Dark Falz on ultimate with no rare items at all except the occasional Photon drop...this sux

Jarek
May 2, 2004, 06:26 PM
My most recent streak was getting a Red Partisian, Aura Field, Frozen Shooter and an Angry Fist with 35% hit in the span of about a day.
hahaha...

Sharkyland
May 2, 2004, 06:27 PM
You can find Orotiagito? O_o I thought you can only get them by doing the quests.

Agito 1975 -> Orotiagito

Jarek
May 2, 2004, 06:31 PM
Umm...I think he just meant that it was acquired, not necessarily found on the ground.

lain2k3
May 2, 2004, 08:06 PM
Damn you and your ability to find Kasami.

And Damn your friend and his ability to find flight fan.

><

congrats though.

stormwalkr777
May 2, 2004, 10:14 PM
I have found an Oritiagito, and it boosts 800 pow, and it says that it boosts 755-800, so I'm wondering If I got a special good one. Next a Kasami Bracer to replace that stupid Celestial Shield. I'm am so f***ing happy.

Unfortunately the Pal Rappies a Hildetorrs don't care, so no harp in 21 rappies, and no Irista in 7 torrs.

u mean u found the real agito (i think thats what makes it correct me if i'm wrong) and made it right? Because it cannot actually be FOUND

Zelgadis
May 3, 2004, 01:29 PM
Well atleast you found the Agito. I've bad luck with actually looking for rares. But technically you'd think I'd have three now due to the 150+ pals that I went through. I hate pals....hate them. So I stopped looking. Saigan....THAT BASTARD! Found one the other day. I believe he was doing an EN run with a 199 RA.

doubletake123
May 3, 2004, 05:58 PM
yeah right now am in a huge dry spell 7 sob runs and not even a a stinkin dragon slayer or justy. This is pathetic.
but congrats on the find

ViewtifulJoe
May 4, 2004, 03:46 PM
yea, I found 1975 Agito and changed it to the Orithi-Agito; bringing up the question of wy the tekker dude calls it Orithi-Agito, but the weapon is called Oritiagito. Plus, hildebears heads are common and flight Fan suks. I'd never use a hildebear cane anyway cause that thing is just scaaaaary.

Zelgadis
May 4, 2004, 03:51 PM
I saw my friend take it to the guy who changes it. It was spelled Orochi.

Ryu_4
May 4, 2004, 04:07 PM
congrats on the finds..i dont know if you can count my 6 demolition comets 4 of them with hit=20%+ and the 3 holy rays one with 25%hit and 2 dragon claws and morning glory and...um ugh frozen shooter and i think i found a imperial pick in forest also