PDA

View Full Version : Flow vs. Falz

Reaper00
May 2, 2004, 07:59 PM
Who do you think would win in a fight? I think Olga Flow would.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reaper00 on 2004-05-04 03:25 ]</font>

BlackWolf
May 2, 2004, 08:11 PM
Of couse Olga Flow with this !@##$@$#!@$#!#@!@$!@ SWORD of course he will win.

lain2k3
May 2, 2004, 08:17 PM
No way.

Darvants> Olga

SolRiver
May 2, 2004, 11:09 PM
flow also got something like darvant thou, except it is a bomb...

how come there is no draw or tie option?

Nai_Calus
May 2, 2004, 11:42 PM
How come there's no 'This has been done a thousand times before, and it wasn't a good topic then, either' option? *grin*

And Falz would win. Olga is a pansy who only killed my FOmar once last time I fought him.

Para
May 2, 2004, 11:54 PM
Falz moves too slow to dodge attacks from Flow unless Falz was at third form... though falz can absorb his spirit and make flow hurt himself. And Falz has his shield to prevent physical attacks.

DarthFomar
May 3, 2004, 02:26 AM
Dark Falz is Olga's biatch...!!! Nuff said.

KingChaos
May 3, 2004, 09:16 AM
Falz would because theres 4 parts of him and only 2 of falz

Darvants, 3 Heads Falz, Heart Falz With The Rabarta, A Falz' Last Form vs two parts of olga

Olga is weak

PJ
May 3, 2004, 10:33 AM
Story-wise, Falz would.

Game-wise, Falz STILL would. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*slash slash slash* *goes up* *shoots down purple spheres* *grants* *goes back down, repeat*

Technically, Falz first 2 forms don't exist without Rico as the host (The forms would probably be different with different hosts... say, a Rappy? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Nai_Calus
May 3, 2004, 10:43 AM
Olga Flow doesn't exist at all without Flowen. >_>; Or Olga, for that matter. Poor Olga. Nobody ever cares about him/her/it. AI abuse!

Botosai
May 3, 2004, 01:48 PM
flow all the way

Dragon_Ash
May 3, 2004, 02:08 PM
On 2004-05-02 18:17, lain2k3 wrote:
No way.

Darvants> Olga

Olga > dervants

olga would just step on and kill the dervants... the same he would with falz... unless he jumps up and crushes falz <_<;

FIDELCASTRO
May 3, 2004, 02:55 PM
On 2004-05-02 21:54, Nites wrote:
Falz moves too slow to dodge attacks from Flow unless Falz was at third form... though falz can absorb his spirit and make flow hurt himself. And Falz has his shield to prevent physical attacks.

however, i have reason to believe olga flow has no soul...

lain2k3
May 3, 2004, 02:58 PM
why are there only 3 falz votes when the majority of the posters supported falz?

Falz>Olga

Rabarta/Rafoie/Darvants/Grants/4 forms/invincibilty>olga.

Zinger314
May 3, 2004, 03:02 PM
It would be a tie. They would crash and form some weird-looking thing and a HUmar.

Dragon_Ash
May 3, 2004, 04:02 PM
On 2004-05-03 12:58, lain2k3 wrote:
why are there only 3 falz votes when the majority of the posters supported falz?

Falz>Olga

Rabarta/Rafoie/Darvants/Grants/4 forms/invincibilty>olga.

i guess deep down inside they know olga pwns falz...

besides olge being a 40ft delsaber, his heaven's jusgement *whatever it's called* would kill falz easily

3v1L19
May 3, 2004, 09:54 PM
On 2004-05-02 18:17, lain2k3 wrote:
No way.

Darvants> Olga

Falz would totally own olga, first of all olgas got two lives falz has 4. Olga would trip and fall on all the darvents and take out a few. Next the rain of hell from the skys would take out olga. If he managed to get to the next stage then he would be frozen and killed by the darvents and level10000000rabarta. Anychance of him making it any farther would be impossible but grants and megid would stop him in his tracks. Falz > j00 all.

Para
May 3, 2004, 10:09 PM
Olga might just step and squash all those darvents lmfao.
Bosses cannot be frozen http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TripleSeven
May 4, 2004, 05:11 AM
The darvants will rebel and kill both.

Jin_Uzuki
May 4, 2004, 05:06 PM
lol good answers..

Olga flow would win for sure, he seems more powerful in his second form, he could proberly take falz

Zelgadis
May 4, 2004, 05:46 PM
Flow would pwn Falz. But in the end. I'd win!

Dragon_Ash
May 4, 2004, 05:50 PM
olga could just step on falz with teh feet of delsaber, not to mention his attacks can do uber damage... falz's tech's wouldn't affect him, the megid would do nothing... though the grants and those laser thingies might.. as would the slash

and as for the soul taking thing, falz would take olga's soul, and olga would take falz's soul also turning it into flowen XP

SpyroDi
May 4, 2004, 05:56 PM
Olga does a hell of a lot more damage than Falz does...which is why he(she/it?) would win. Not to mention his(her/its?) music is cooler too.

Armageddon013
May 4, 2004, 06:23 PM
FALZ would winn, this isnt even a poll, FALZ is the original gangsta, no one can take that title, not even Ogla Flow, Ogla Flow (if you pay attention) is a Reject, same as De Rol Lee. He's Being disposed of. Dark falz is Big Pimpin compared to ogla flow, Flow piss him off and Falz would just bitch slap the Mutha and show him his place, just like he does all you HUmars, and everyone besides HUcast.

~I'm Rick James BlTCH!~

^_^
Falz Winz

PsychoMantis
May 4, 2004, 07:18 PM
Dark falz would own flow! if any1 even noticed, falz is WAYYYYY harder than flow. flow is PANSAYYY!! i can beat him in about 2 minutes and i only die from that one cheap ass attack thats insant death pretty much. falz takes like 10 minutes and i use way more heals on him. over all, dark falz is way stronger, way cooler, and yah. olga flow is still pretty cool, dont get me wrong, but u got to admit, hes so not as cool as falz.

AquaFlare7
May 5, 2004, 06:19 AM
well at first I was thinking Olga would own Falz. My logic is this:

a)Look how fast you can demolish Falz with a sword, now imagine Olga Flow slashing with his big mamba jamba.

b)Olga can turn Falz into Flowen and step on him

But alas, Falz would win. Even if he died he is re-spawned after so many years by the great darkness. Flowen would eventually die of old age!

SJ
May 5, 2004, 10:49 AM
Both bosses are easy with a good team....but...
Olga can be knocked out in 5min then killed in 2mins.
Flow takes a while even with the best(the last form).
Falz pwnz flow.
But if we're talkin bout the levels to get to them...

Armageddon013
May 5, 2004, 04:42 PM
Plus, in a fight, Falz could fly circles around Flow, Falz is 10x as fast. Flow is a slow lil panzy, with a one hit attack, falz has combo. swings 3 times smacking all the bitches,^_^ lol.

Claudia_Final
May 5, 2004, 04:52 PM
Falz is a Sissy.....Cast Lots of Magic....Steal Soul....Run away most of the time....and he hardly used his weapon.....And beside stealing a girl's body

Satsuma
May 5, 2004, 10:01 PM
I say Dark Falz. I'm a big fan of the old series, and he's survived at LEAST 4000 years, and lost in battle over 8 times in all of the games. He just keeps coming back. He's immortal, you see. Destroy him, in another 1000 years he'll be back...

lain2k3
May 5, 2004, 10:12 PM
On 2004-05-04 16:23, Armageddon013 wrote:
FALZ would winn, this isnt even a poll, FALZ is the original gangsta, no one can take that title, not even Ogla Flow, Ogla Flow (if you pay attention) is a Reject, same as De Rol Lee. He's Being disposed of. Dark falz is Big Pimpin compared to ogla flow, Flow piss him off and Falz would just bitch slap the Mutha and show him his place, just like he does all you HUmars, and everyone besides HUcast.

~I'm Rick James BlTCH!~

^_^
Falz Winz

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Dear god, thats the funniest thing I've read in a long while.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

thats was great.

PatserGOUKI
May 6, 2004, 09:42 AM
Falz is and will be the master
Olga's ok, but hed never win from Falz

PatserGOUKI

ADUCKI-Sempai
May 6, 2004, 02:25 PM
Falz is Flows goddess. "You killed my goddess!"

Plus Falz would win, of coarse Olga is actually a form of Falz but... Anyway Falz could easily dodge Olgas attacks, and Falz can become invinsable. Only thing Falz had to be afraid of is that God's Punishment.

Cypher_9
May 6, 2004, 02:55 PM
Olga Flow is a stronger being of course, but think of how Olga Flow and Dark Flaz do when they are together or fused into one being. Now that will be a hard boss to fight. It will give 500000 EXP. But none the less it will be a grand battle...

Inferno6e
May 6, 2004, 11:14 PM
Of course Olga Flow, because of his tremedous power. I mean it will be a good fight because, Dark Flaz has 3 forms, but at the end Olga Flow will come on top.

EJ
May 6, 2004, 11:24 PM
olga final form verus falz final form. *thinks about it* I pick olga for the win ^_^

lain2k3
May 6, 2004, 11:31 PM
On 2004-05-06 21:24, ForceEJ wrote:
olga final form verus falz final form. *thinks about it* I pick olga for the win ^_^

How? falz has grants, steal your fucking soul, flies, and tunrs invincible.

Olga stomps around like a child.

EJ
May 6, 2004, 11:33 PM
But olga change his resistance and does the same thing except you turn to flowen and he had those annoying gael with him

Para
May 7, 2004, 12:45 AM
I think Dark Falz would just bat the Gael away with 1 swipe Lol. More or less, Falz's shield would defend him from the Gael too.

Armageddon013
May 7, 2004, 04:11 PM
lain2k3, glad you liked that post, lol ^_^

Step by step...
Ogla flow would fall down the garbage disposal and turn to his second form and head out to fight Dark Falz after reading this Topic.After finally convincing himself that he could beat Dark Falz he goes to Dark Falz's little garden. The darvants appear and cut him up and his little geals kill the darvants...finally Dark Falz appears to fight. Ogla flow goes over to Falz and swipe him with his big sword. Falz is badly injured, but retaliates with a Heaven Punisher attack. Flow falls to the ground and gets back up, slashes Falz again and Falz faints...Falz goes to second form and flies circle around Flow (it could all end here but to drag it out a lttle more)Flow has his Gaels help him Corner Falz and the damage from the gaels and from Flows big ass sword, Falz finally has had enough of this shit and transforms to his final form... Beaten and weary from the battles with the other forms, Flow is determine to gain the title Falz holds.Falz cocks back and bitch slaps Flow, by now, flow is coughing up/drooling out blood and his body is lacerated by the darvants.his gaels can no longer hold the stress and turn into puddles of purple blood.Flow finally gets up and get a hit in on Falz, to bad...invincible, now Falz flies up and starts firing the homing missiles(energy things) at flow, being the slow fat ass Flow is, theres no way he can dodge it,so he takes a more damage. Falz uses grants and Flow is on the verge of death, Falz takes his soul and without thinking Flow attacks Falz again. Falz laughs and as Flow is finally in his last moments and Falz BlTCH slaps his ass one final time. and the Reject Flow is crushed and broken, and DARK FALZ WINZ! and it would happen any other way.(unless of course Flow died in an Earlier orm of Falz ^_^)
^_^ Flow died ^_^

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gifFALZ WINZ:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Armageddon013 on 2004-05-07 14:24 ]</font>

MajinSpleen
May 7, 2004, 08:57 PM
I'm sorry to tell you this but I would win. Kthxbye.

lain2k3
May 8, 2004, 01:06 AM
On 2004-05-07 14:11, Armageddon013 wrote:
lain2k3, glad you liked that post, lol ^_^

Step by step...
Ogla flow would fall down the garbage disposal and turn to his second form and head out to fight Dark Falz after reading this Topic.After finally convincing himself that he could beat Dark Falz he goes to Dark Falz's little garden. The darvants appear and cut him up and his little geals kill the darvants...finally Dark Falz appears to fight. Ogla flow goes over to Falz and swipe him with his big sword. Falz is badly injured, but retaliates with a Heaven Punisher attack. Flow falls to the ground and gets back up, slashes Falz again and Falz faints...Falz goes to second form and flies circle around Flow (it could all end here but to drag it out a lttle more)Flow has his Gaels help him Corner Falz and the damage from the gaels and from Flows big ass sword, Falz finally has had enough of this shit and transforms to his final form... Beaten and weary from the battles with the other forms, Flow is determine to gain the title Falz holds.Falz cocks back and bitch slaps Flow, by now, flow is coughing up/drooling out blood and his body is lacerated by the darvants.his gaels can no longer hold the stress and turn into puddles of purple blood.Flow finally gets up and get a hit in on Falz, to bad...invincible, now Falz flies up and starts firing the homing missiles(energy things) at flow, being the slow fat ass Flow is, theres no way he can dodge it,so he takes a more damage. Falz uses grants and Flow is on the verge of death, Falz takes his soul and without thinking Flow attacks Falz again. Falz laughs and as Flow is finally in his last moments and Falz BlTCH slaps his ass one final time. and the Reject Flow is crushed and broken, and DARK FALZ WINZ! and it would happen any other way.(unless of course Flow died in an Earlier orm of Falz ^_^)
^_^ Flow died ^_^

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gifFALZ WINZ:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Armageddon013 on 2004-05-07 14:24 ]</font>

Indeed.

I'm sorry to tell you this but I would win. Kthxbye.

Gah! you spelled it wrong. Its not cool unless spelled correctly.

kthxbai.

DarthFomar
May 8, 2004, 02:34 AM
Have you ppl even tried beating Olga Flow on Ultimate. C'mon I whooped the fudge outta Dark Falz on Ulty....but I still have trouble beating Olga in Ultimate mode. Olga Flow would masacre Falz....there would be nothing left of Falz but a dead Ring Rico. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SolRiver
May 8, 2004, 04:15 AM
Olga and falz on final form, both desperate. Falz took olga's soul, and so did olga did to falz... except one huge difference, olga stomp on falz in flowen form... but olga end up taking so much dmg from his own attack so they both die... end of story

it was a draw

lain2k3
May 8, 2004, 10:02 AM
On 2004-05-08 00:34, DarthFomar wrote:
Have you ppl even tried beating Olga Flow on Ultimate. C'mon I whooped the fudge outta Dark Falz on Ulty....but I still have trouble beating Olga in Ultimate mode. Olga Flow would masacre Falz....there would be nothing left of Falz but a dead Ring Rico. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yeah, quite a few people here have killed him well over 50 times.

Dark falz is much more difficult, because of his darvants and rabarta.

Scales_of_Air
May 8, 2004, 10:58 AM
Both bosses are powerful, but I needed many more levels to kill Flow than Falz. I was even killed twice by Flow, (thank you scape dolls!) but Falz never brought me to my death, only once when a dervant got me without Deband. Flow is definately more difficult, hence he is the last boss in the game, not just episode one like falz. Although Falz has 4 forms, and techniques, Flow can (sort of) fly, shoot a huge laser beam, change resistance (if flow regulates it than Rabarta and Rafoie are nothing against him), can do the heaven punisher, and the big charge thing like Gal. Falz has techniques (already in check by flow's varying resistance) dervants (the tiny things can't hurt flow that much if they can't kill ME now.) the heaven punisher, (that's a worry for flow) and a sword, that's a set amount of damage. Flow is definately better.

Carlocijs
May 8, 2004, 11:05 AM
Olga Flow is stronger and cooler! What more do you want from a boss? He's harder to beat 2.

lain2k3
May 8, 2004, 12:39 PM
On 2004-05-08 09:05, Carlocijs wrote:
Olga Flow is stronger and cooler! What more do you want from a boss? He's harder to beat 2.

No, he is definetely not more difficult to beat. The seabed is more difficult than the ruins, but dark falz, especially online, is for more difficult. His rabarta can kill people with 1900 hp in one casting.

Dragon_Ash
May 8, 2004, 02:30 PM
Well my fonewearl can pwn teh falz @ss without being killed once, and very quickly too. Flow is just a lil harder becaue he has a one hit kill plus his resistances changes and it'd be hard for some hunter to get close without being killed instantly, but that's me XP

DarthFomar
May 8, 2004, 04:55 PM
Im sorry....but me and my friends killed Dark Falz with ease I might add. And we barely *and I mean barely* killed Olga....if it wasn't for Mark's FOrce we would have been sent back to Pioneer with our heads between our asses. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Olga IS the stronger and better boss.

Alighieri
May 8, 2004, 05:02 PM
The only real problem are those goddamn Gaels and those little flyers (I don`t quite remember how they`re called...) - either than that Olga isn`t so hard to beat (his first form can be kind of tricky, though)

Armageddon013
May 8, 2004, 08:11 PM
thats the problem, Flow would never see Falz in his[Flows] first form. and its the first form that hard, the second form.. if you just take the time to move.. is EASY! Flow is too damn slow, and speed is were he would fail against Falz!! face it, its the truth, sure Flow has more life and more ATP but if you cant hit you opponent, what good does it do you, and even when you get lucky and do hit him, he can be invincible. plus, the little turn him into flowen and then crush him...wouldnt that be like trying to use a special weapon to paralize a boss, wouldnt effect Falz,hes a boss. Just admit it, your faith in Flow is good in all, but its a faith in a boss that cant win.

EJ
May 8, 2004, 08:24 PM
On 2004-05-08 18:11, Armageddon013 wrote:
thats the problem, Flow would never see Falz in his[Flows] first form. and its the first form that hard, the second form.. if you just take the time to move.. is EASY! Flow is too damn slow, and speed is were he would fail against Falz!! face it, its the truth, sure Flow has more life and more ATP but if you cant hit you opponent, what good does it do you, and even when you get lucky and do hit him, he can be invincible. plus, the little turn him into flowen and then crush him...wouldnt that be like trying to use a special weapon to paralize a boss, wouldnt effect Falz,hes a boss. Just admit it, your faith in Flow is good in all, but its a faith in a boss that cant win.

But that also the same thing with the soul stealing it won't affect Flow then. Beside in what boss area are they fighting in Falz', flow's,or the griffons http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Armageddon013
May 10, 2004, 08:00 PM
Soul Steal is not an adverse effect, its socery. Magic,a force can use magic on a boss, just no paralize stuff. >_< FALZ WINZ DAMN IT! ^_^

lain2k3
May 10, 2004, 09:16 PM
level 166 hunewearl kill time:

Flow - 2 minutes 30 seconds (second form took about 45 seconds)

Falz - 9 minutes 45 seconds

even counting the extra forms, falz still pwnz olga.

KrazyKone12
Jul 4, 2004, 09:25 AM
Olga Flow will win hands down.

- - -
edit: don't bump a 2-month old topic for this comment

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2004-07-04 07:29 ]</font>