PDA

View Full Version : Most amazing thing ever...

TheXtremist
May 2, 2004, 09:38 PM
ok so i made a thread a few weeks back talking about spread needles, and whether or not i shud try and get ONE, the thing is, tonight, i started the ruins, and i managed to get a 0 0 0 30 spread needle...very nice, but, in the next room....killed a merlan, it dropped another spread needle, then, in the very next room i killed yet another merlan spawn, and, like the other 2, it dropped its rare...thats right i now, as a result of 5 minutes playing, own 3 spread needles! (the other 2 were 0 0 0 0) i am prety sure that the chance of that kind of thing happening is very, very low!!! i am very pleased
what do you guys think??

iamfanboy
May 2, 2004, 09:54 PM
All of a sudden, I'm reminded of a line from Red vs. Blue.

As one character is dying, he manages to gasp, "Come... closer... I want you... to know...

"I always hated you. I always hated you the most."

...THAT is my emotion towards you right now. I hate you the most.

Wanna trade for one of those? I have muchas good ranger equipment.

Lone_HUmar
May 3, 2004, 12:17 AM
On 2004-05-02 19:38, TheXtremist wrote:
ok so i made a thread a few weeks back talking about spread needles, and whether or not i shud try and get ONE, the thing is, tonight, i started the ruins, and i managed to get a 0 0 0 30 spread needle...very nice, but, in the next room....killed a merlan, it dropped another spread needle, then, in the very next room i killed yet another merlan spawn, and, like the other 2, it dropped its rare...thats right i now, as a result of 5 minutes playing, own 3 spread needles! (the other 2 were 0 0 0 0) i am prety sure that the chance of that kind of thing happening is very, very low!!! i am very pleased
what do you guys think??

I hate you.

Dhylec
May 3, 2004, 12:52 AM
too good to be true!
but if you do have the devil's luck.. share it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Deus-Irae
May 3, 2004, 03:57 AM
On 2004-05-02 22:17, Lone_HUmar wrote:
I hate you.

well, at least he didnt steal your avatar! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deus-Irae on 2004-05-03 01:58 ]</font>

iamfanboy
May 3, 2004, 04:22 AM
HAHHH!!!!

TheXtremist
May 3, 2004, 06:34 AM
its not so much the spread needles which excited me (altho they are total ownage) its the fact that the chance of this kinda thing happening is completely mental...altho because i picked them all up within 10 mins of each other, i am feeling as though the idea that you pick up certain items at certain beats might be true, beacuse this is too big a coincidence. I spend 3 weeks lookin for one, then 3 turn up in ten mins. You guys shud try it, play between 165-200 beats (cant remember the exact beats cos i was too amazed, i think i got one at exactly 186 tho) as a greenill in the ruins and see what ur merlans drop. i was playing offline. I will test it out next weekend but i cant test it 2nite because of college 2morro and 165 beats for me is like 3:00 am

Dragon_Ash
May 3, 2004, 09:06 AM
waah, why can't i have that much luck -_-;

well, nice job on the needles... 3 within 5 minutes is kinda of weird... considering i've never had that drop myself... i don't suppose i could have some of your luck? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Nai_Calus
May 3, 2004, 10:39 AM
Nice. Weirdest drop luck I've seen is two Red Swords in the same room of SKYLY TTF, within a second of each other. O_o;

The game is weird sometimes, yes?

Zelgadis
May 3, 2004, 01:07 PM
Well considering I find rares left and right one hour and nothing but PD's another....read the topic monsters hate me. That was all one run. You'd think that out of all of that I'd get something? But nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I find pd's like mats and grinders. My bank was nearly maxed out. I used nothing but monogrinders to grind my holy ray and angry fist to max.